2003 Mitsubishi Evo 8

35RFTW

First of all, the text looks like a copy and paste from the craigslist ad, so don't take offense to the language because you really kinda need to talk like that on Craigs. I don't think he's directing that at anyone on here, it's just a carryover in the ad from CL.

Secondly, if Justin did all this work himself, then this car will be top-to-bottom quality work. I bought Justin's WRX over a year ago, and I still have a shit-eating grin when I drive it. He's got the gift, so his cars are pretty impressive for a guy that just does this as a hobby when he's not working. He also happens to be a great guy to deal with, so that's always a plus.

If you like the tuners, don't hesitate to check this thing out.

First of all, the text looks like a copy and paste from the craigslist ad, so don't take offense to the language because you really kinda need to talk like that on Craigs. I don't think he's directing that at anyone on here, it's just a carryover in the ad from CL.

Secondly, if Justin did all this work himself, then this car will be top-to-bottom quality work. I bought Justin's WRX over a year ago, and I still have a shit-eating grin when I drive it. He's got the gift, so his cars are pretty impressive for a guy that just does this as a hobby when he's not working. He also happens to be a great guy to deal with, so that's always a plus.

If you like the tuners, don't hesitate to check this thing out.

Glad to see you are still enjoying it!!

Is that like saying something shitty with a smile on your face and thinking it is ok? The only "wreck" I have given it was when it slid on ice this past winter which bent a wheel and did in a tie rod end. Both tie rods replaced, wheel was straightened, front wheel bearings replaced, and a fresh alignment have been done since.

Didn't mean any bad. I have a buddy who just sold his dam and is looking for an evolution. I told him about yours already I just wanted to check.

there was meant to be an lol behind that first sentence. Kinda came off as a dick there. sorry. lol

I had to say it :p

:nothingtoadd::D:D:D:D:D:D

post whore lol