5/11 QS&L Valley View

Bad324

Or... you knuckleheads could ride out to Norwalk with me and do some Wednesday night bracket racing for $12?

you know damn well i cant ride and do much better standing next to my bike :dunno:

i gotta do a thing right after work around 5 and hoping that only takes an hour so I can be up there by 7. Not quite sure yet as I'll have to play it by ear.

Probably be rolling in on my black VFR, Likwid with his red VROD and my buddy with a black suzuki cruiser. Not sure who else may be meeting us from here

Edited by Bad324

I'll be there around 6:45-7ish. Meet up in the corner by hoggy's?

yea lets plan on that unless its busy already by then. That should be about the time I'm going to get there I'd imagine

Is there going to be a small ride after or just meeting at qsl?
i think they're planning a quick ride through the park afterwards.

pretty much what jbot said. I live about 3 miles outside of the valley one way and the brecksville metroparks the other way so to and there I hit the park so I don't feel like I completely wasted a night

I'll be balls deep in arm bars and kimuras. :( Not that I'm a fan of standing around and looking at bikes, but a nice ride sure does sound nice.

Um, just know that LEO's are gonna be all over that place waiting for someone to get stupid, so be careful.

I may put on some pants and scoot on up if you're doing a ride later. Are you doing a ride later?

nothing organized or pre planned. I was planning a short jaunt in the valley on my way back and still plan on doing that. If you're just looking for a reason to ride up here then it'd be alright but if you're looking for a good type ride you'd have to ask others as I don't know if I'll be able to or not quite yet