Night waving

granda080

I had a guy wave at me the other day in a truck. It wasn't just a friendly hand up on the steering wheel wave. It was a full blown, out the window wave. I started frantically waving back, flailing my arm allover the place. I almost tagged a mailbox I was laughing so hard.

I've had that happen to me before. Although I just do the half wave because I am not quite sure what is going on....

I had a dude wave to me from a truck the other day too... must be some sort of motorcycle wave bandit.

2 or 3 days ago on my way home from work I was in my truck and there was a bike in front of me. He waved at another bike coming the other way and I just instinctively waved too, the guy gave me a WTF look. I thought it was good

I still can't get over Jinu's wave, I almost rode into a ditch last year riding behind him.

that is my absolute favorite thing about riding with him, I just crack up every time. But thats only when I can actually keep up enough to keep him in my sights :lol:

I still can't get over Jinu's wave, I almost rode into a ditch last year riding behind him.

that is my absolute favorite thing about riding with him, I just crack up every time. But thats only when I can actually keep up enough to keep him in my sights :lol:

What does he do?

What does he do?

I don't really know how to explain it other than it looks like his whole arm is convulsing. Its a very enthusiastic action that there is no way you can miss

I work nights and had overtime this morning. I noticed that at 6:30 AM, not a single cruiser rider waved. However, the one sport bike I came across did. Just found it funny. On the way into work almost everyone waves no matter what type of bike. Everyone except scooter riders, the bunch of pricks with their good gas milage and "I'm to good for your environment recking motorcycle riding ads"attitude. Just kidding, I can't bring myself to wave at a scooter. I know, I'm a prick!

The girl on the shiny new pink scooter waved the other morning.

Lots of new riders on the road. But you're right, not many waving this year.

And I'm a bit lack luster also. And I have noticed not one squid has waved yet.

Neither sport nor cruiser, if no helmet, no wave...