Pilot Power DEAL!

NinjaNick

I don't care either, was trying to help you out. I just clicked your link to see the price, and wondered if that was just the going rate this year, since last year those could be found for $160-180 shipped. First and only place I looked was not that good, but cheaper.

Sportbike track gear has them beat by $8 for the pair with free shipping also. It's all in who you like to buy them from.

Edit; forgot to mention with CA they have a retail store in Ohio so you have to pay sales tax.

I don't care either, was trying to help you out. I just clicked your link to see the price, and wondered if that was just the going rate this year, since last year those could be found for $160-180 shipped. First and only place I looked was not that good, but cheaper.

I was on my morning/early afternoon period..haha. Sorry for being rude. :cheers:

Edit; forgot to mention with CA they have a retail store in Ohio so you have to pay sales tax.

:lol: I love shopping out of state too for that reason. :trophy:

Roadsmarts!! Best tires I've found for these bigbore brutes that eat rubber sitting still ;)

That Michelin deal isn't too bad a $ for CompAcc

C.A sucks on motorcycle prices. I'll never buy from them, although I was retarded and bought 2 from them in the past. I'm a www.clintoncountymotorsports.com fan now. I buy from them.

if you know cheaper, then share. I really don't give a shit. I personally came across it and figured i'd let people know. It's not a game to see who can chime in anxiously saying they know cheaper i win! :rolleyes:

i win :)

i just hate pilot powers. they have always been over priced.

Edited by serpentracer