Savage 26700

4DAIVI PAI2K5

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hope. i got in a game with you last night then we all got booted and i went to bed. r1 shot me and i know in real life he dont stand a chance, he is old. :lol:

With age comes wisdom and experience. You'll learn that one day grasshopper.

PS...once I saw you in the game I had but one goal. :D

Lol not going on my land. Im at someone elses mercy since its their land. But we called in four last week but a string of bad luck stopped them in their tracks.

String of bad luck.. hahah.. Lets just say what it was, you werent comfortable taking a 200 yard shot.. hahahaha sorry had to.. Invite me out and Ill leave the close ones for you guys and ill take everything at 300+ :) Of course as soon as I see them Im just going to smoke them at the 400 yard mark so you dont have to worry about any of them getting in to 100. :)

Can't hit what you can't see! With a dying spot light it makes it hard to take a confident shot even at a hundred yards. Lol

No spotlights needed with this badboy :). These were taken last weekend at ranges from 50 yards to 940 yards on a rainy, basically pitch black night using a PVS 22. :) :) Sorry about some pics being blurry, pics were taken through the NV with a cell phone camera. FYI, the PVS22 is a weapon mounted unit so it sits in front of your scope. Sorry coyotes. not a chance. :) FYI, This is not my unit.

IMG_20110513_234554.jpg

IMG_20110513_234057.jpg

IMG_20110513_234028-1.jpg

IMG_20110513_234028-1.jpg

imagejpeg_2_11-1.jpg

imagejpeg_2_12-1.jpg

IMG_20110513_234023-1.jpg

Edited by flounder