Garage Sale... Bunch of different parts for sale.

fireman_343

I was cleaning up my garage today and found a bunch of stuff that I don't need anymore.. So, I thought I would post up here...

Let me know what you want

2000-2001 R1 tripple trees (upper and lower) and also the stock clip-ons... - $25 for all of it!

94de36dd.jpg

Used battery.. I believe it came off my CBR600RR.. not sure if it will hold a charge or not, got a new battery when I got a new stator for the bike, so no need for this.. - $5.00

11295530.jpg

Oil cooler.. was going to see if I can modify this for one of my bikes but didn't work. I believe it is for a TRX-400 4 wheeler.. - $5.00

982ed62a.jpg

Camera tank mount.. used but still works.. $20.00

e46354dc.jpg

Stock NSR50 front rotor.. has "slight" bend in it.. I used it with the bend.. it isn't too bad.. but if you want to use it, you can have it for $5.00

e1c45c74.jpg

Kids XS helmet, in good condition - $10.00

9ed492cc.jpg

Some vehicle Haynes manuals - $5.00 each (Jeep one SOLD)

3ca6fe5d.jpg

Kids PW50 training wheels.. works well, lightly used - $25.00

796cf4b2.jpg

Edited by fireman_343

Frank, I looked and it looks like it is just a suction cup one... but I'm sure if you drilled out the bottom bracket to the gas cap holes you want, you can make it work. This was a prototype design from a friend that made them back in the day when the old camera tank mounts were popular! I've used it on my race bike, but I would cover the suction cups with duct tape!

Thanks for looking. I'll probably hold off then. Looking for one that doesnt rely on suction cups. Wish I had the funds for a helmet cam.

Have we met? (you called me by name)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

Thanks for looking. I'll probably hold off then. Looking for one that doesnt rely on suction cups. Wish I had the funds for a helmet cam.

Have we met? (you called me by name)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frank,

Its in your sig line/ posting. At the bottom.