Need your help! Please!

mjk91

Hey everyone, sorry to be the annoying guy that posts " Need a sport bike for under $2000", but Ive been trying to find a 600 for under 2000 forever and I'm not having any luck. Please help me find some nice! cbr, katana, yzf, zx6 etc. SOMETHING!!! THANK YOU! :bow:

This caught my eye last night. Not sure of the reputation of the bike, but it looked pretty classic.

http://columbus.craigslist.org/mcy/2370249354.html

Ducati Paso 750 - $2500

Date: 2011-05-09, 4:11AM EDT

Reply to: sale-hja3x-2370249354@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

1988 Ducati Paso 750 for sale. 30,999.5 miles. Main selling points would be the fact it is highly collectible in a niche market. It's also getting ready to be a classic motorcycle. Look at it! Does it look old? No! The styling is amazing. The engine is still used today! On top of that the brakes are by Brembo, and the suspenstion is Marzocci, It also has Ohlins swing arm. And no they do not leak and yes the brakes are fine.

Here is every photo of every blemish plus replacement parts. http://s781.photobucket.com/albums/yy95/Hazzardrawk/Ducati%201988%20Paso%20Oct%2017%202010/

There is also a video of the bike running. Since the time the video was taken of the bike running the oil, oil filters, spark plugs and timing belts have been replaced. The timing was properly set and the carbs have also been adjusted to the best of it's mechanical ability.

I purchased the bike not running in 2010. I found the problem and it ran in 2010 9as sen in the video). All of the expensive ducati maintenance has been performed in april 2011 and had work done on the origional weber carbs after that.

In most of the photos you will see the bike in oct 2010 in whole and in parts. If you look at the photos you will see handle bar mirrors and turn signals where the mirrors are suposed to go. Since that time I puchased 3 mirror/ turn signal assemblies and a turn signal lens. I failed to put the turn signal lights and bolts in the photos. They are all there. The photos show there are also 2 front cowl/windscreens. The origional that came with the bike is in not good shape. The replacement was cheap and in great condition except the nicks around the head light.

Small history lesson. This bike very rare. Just over 4500 produced and sold world wide. Luckily I have all the rare parts except the tires. But I have the info on how to replace them. I also have the info on what to do with the carburator problem.

So you get this bike as shown with replacement body parts. The bike now runs. It is now for sale as is as in the photos. Take it off my hands and finish the repainting and the carb work needed. After that you have a perfect bike. If you don't do it I will. If I do the bike will be sold for more money.

As a disclaimer no I will not have you send me a check and cash it to send money orders to other people. I also wont fall for any other scams. So dont try. But I would be happy to sell the bike to a real person.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

3k63o03p25V35O15S6b5975991b8a12f81dff.jpg

PostingID: 2370249354

im just looking for something for about a year, til i can save up some more money, so i dont want to have to put any money into it. im not sure if thats a little too hopeful of me or not.