Ohio Riders 5yr Anniversary - June 18th, 2011

Casper

Since Shallowtale isn't playing anywhere, what about a Digi scavenger hunt from late morning to mid-afternoon then a cook-out afterwards. I'm sure we could get a hotel to give us a discount for a block of rooms for those coming from out of town. If people wanted to go out after that they could. Just a thought.

I say we could do something like this but I like the idea of camping at hocking by the river. I am sure we could get a discount at one of the camp grounds and could have a cookout there or by old mans caves.

Since Shallowtale isn't playing anywhere, what about a Digi scavenger hunt from late morning to mid-afternoon then a cook-out afterwards. I'm sure we could get a hotel to give us a discount for a block of rooms for those coming from out of town. If people wanted to go out after that they could. Just a thought.

I'm liking this idea. This is something all members, like the ones that can't ride (ME), can attend.

Heck Matt, you're property is large and in charge. We'll camp at your place! JK

Just my two cents...

A ride to PIB would be like riding to the Walmart parking lot. If you plan on riding to the dock, parking your bikes and then going over to the island to drink or what not, then I guess OK. But if you plan on trying to take the bikes over....you might as well just show up at your local bike night.

Carry on.

Heck Matt, you're property is large and in charge. We'll camp at your place! JK

I actually thought of that. Unfortunitly since Mother Nature has been a complete pain in the ass, I haven't been able to cut the grass on 50% of my yard. The grass is almost knee high and based on the forcast I'm seeing, I have no idea when it is going to get cut. :cry: At some point I would like to host an OR gathering.

I actually thought of that. Unfortunitly since Mother Nature has been a complete pain in the ass, I haven't been able to cut the grass on 50% of my yard. The grass is almost knee high and based on the forcast I'm seeing, I have no idea when it is going to get cut. :cry: At some point I would like to host an OR gathering.

mow in the rain... that's how i'm rolling this year...

eventually I'm going to hack up a roomba and a pushmower to make myself an automatic mower, let it work while i'm out riding.

Just my two cents...

A ride to PIB would be like riding to the Walmart parking lot. If you plan on riding to the dock, parking your bikes and then going over to the island to drink or what not, then I guess OK. But if you plan on trying to take the bikes over....you might as well just show up at your local bike night.

Carry on.

100% truth

Well that sucks. I was looking forward to Ride on Columbus. I went to their website and it looks as though they didn't have the funds available this year. Pretty sad when it's for Children's Hospital. But yes, something should be put on and we should all do a group ride/cookout, whatever. Looking forward to meeting some of you guys!