Hot Weather CCW Holster Help

CoolWhip

I carry the same year round either OWB or with a crossbreed supertuck horsehide. I can comfortably conceal my emp, sig pro 2340, or springfield xdm 40 spring, summer, fall, and winter.

• 4 weeks later...

So I have been using the CompTac Mtac holster for a couple weeks now and I really like it. It is extremely comfortable and I can even wear fitted polos without it printing. (keep in mind I'm carrying a full size XD .45). My only complaint is that it becomes uncomfortable after a bit when driving. I was thinking of posting some pics of it and wearing it for the others on the forum that seem to be looking. I am thinking about ordering a Cross Breed holster for my Glock, just to test it out, but I'm so happy with the MTac I almost want to get another one. You guys that have the Cross Breeds what do you think of them?

So I have been using the CompTac Mtac holster for a couple weeks now and I really like it. It is extremely comfortable and I can even wear fitted polos without it printing. (keep in mind I'm carrying a full size XD .45). My only complaint is that it becomes uncomfortable after a bit when driving. I was thinking of posting some pics of it and wearing it for the others on the forum that seem to be looking. I am thinking about ordering a Cross Breed holster for my Glock, just to test it out, but I'm so happy with the MTac I almost want to get another one. You guys that have the Cross Breeds what do you think of them?

Where do you wear it? Strong side? Pancreas? Small of back?

Got a owb fobus paddle holster last week, similar to the Blackhawk serpa. Doesnt print well AT ALL. So picked up a Blackhawk iwb cheapo nylon holster a few days ago. Prints much better, but harder to get comfortable while driving, and was hoping to be able to get away from iwb

Got a owb fobus paddle holster last week, similar to the Blackhawk serpa. Doesnt print well AT ALL. So picked up a Blackhawk iwb cheapo nylon holster a few days ago. Prints much better, but harder to get comfortable while driving, and was hoping to be able to get away from iwb

Im confused. Printing means that the shape of the firearm shows through the clothing. Normally for concealed carry you don't want to print...

Im confused. Printing means that the shape of the firearm shows through the clothing. Normally for concealed carry you don't want to print...

You know what I mean. Said it back asswards. Should have said printed horribly.

I wear it on my right, just a little behind my hip. It is a very natural draw.