nelson ledges june 4th-5th motoseries

grapesmuggler27

I will be there on Saturday as long as the bike actually makes it in the truck this time
Maybe ask a neighbor or friend or some random hooker to help load it this time :dunno:

Yeah please don't pull that stunt again, find a couple people to help you

Yeah please don't pull that stunt again, find a couple people to help you

I am just going to ask a buddy to borrow his trailer but if not there will be like 5 people to put it in the truck. Todd was pretty cool about the whole situation, he called me last Tuesday morning and we talked for about a half hour. He is a pretty cool guy and told me he would credit me for this coming track day with the circumstances.

I'll be there all weekend as usual. If you need me to grab a few shots of you in a specific corner, talk to me after the riders meeting and let me know.

if you want to pre-order a cd, here's the link.

http://www.drivehq.com/file/df.aspx/shareID8347911/fileID687530761/cd%20order%20form.pdf

Pre-ordering gets you a 25% discount.

I made plans to go there june 3rd for the Friday evening to ride and spend the evening getting my suspension all dialed in for this yr but as of last time I checked, its calling for rain on Friday. So looks like ill mostly likey be there sat for race school and racing Sunday.

I was gonna make a post to see who's all gonna be there so I'm not a loner @ the track

I'll be there all weekend as usual. If you need me to grab a few shots of you in a specific corner, talk to me after the riders meeting and let me know.

if you want to pre-order a cd, here's the link.

http://www.drivehq.com/file/df.aspx/shareID8347911/fileID687530761/cd%20order%20form.pdf

Pre-ordering gets you a 25% discount.

Mart, I need lots of pics, dnt have pics of me on the new bike this year. So I need/want lots of pics of me attempting to corner low:eek: