nelson ledges june 4th-5th motoseries

grapesmuggler27

Had a great time despite being on my streebike and learning to get around with handlebars. I brought a friend who just turned 21 since a few of us went in on his first trackday for his birthday. He had a great time too.

Looking forward to finishing my track bike and getting out again soon.

I had a great weekend and finally got my first race in under my belt. I gotta admit, I was pretty nervous for the first 5 or 6 laps, and then I started to settle down and and got in a little groove. It felt like I turned some better laps than I did the whole trackday on Saturday. And of course by the last lap or 2 I was relieved to see the white flag. Sweat was dripping in my eyes and my legs were getting tired. I don't know how those guys do the 40 min or the 3 hour by themselves???

Yeah I'm glad to finnaly get that race out of the way, I was so nervous. Jus worried about trying to stay settled and run my own race, it was a blast though and I had a great time wish I could of made Saturday. There were a lot of fast guys out there this weekend and it looks like a few of the visitors might be hanging around motoseries for a while, hopefully next season todd can add a few more tracks!!!!!! Can't wait to see everyone at beaver!!!

you guys did great! i had a really good time at the one race i managed to do.

note to self, don't put off changing tires for the last minute, only to find yourself worrying about scrubbing them in before the actual race.

i got a decent start, then was lucky enough to get passed by some super fast guys and learn a thing or two from them for the whole couple of seconds i had them in my sights in different sections (ah, the joys of getting lapped), and started dropping a bit of time here and there.

i stuck around for the monday track day afterwards to have a bit more fun and had an almost clear track. that was one of the best track days I have ever done. perfect weather, not too many people on track, and lots of time to have fun in.