Feeler... 2002 YZ250 2 stroke !

flounder

So Im really, really considering selling my 02 YZ250 and figured I would post here first to see if there was any interests. Its about due for a new set a rings but it also has a brand new clutch with less then 30 hrs on it. Ive had this bike for about 3 years now and didnt get a chance to ride it at all last year. Give me some time and Ill get pics but its the standard blue/white. Tires also have less then 20 hrs on them.

Reason for selling is that they guys I ride with both sold their bikes/quads so its just me now.

Thoughts, comments, suggested prices?

Why did you even buy this if you didn't have the room to let it roam and play? Now you're asking everyone here to buy you out of your mistake -- you should just GIVE the bike away if you really cared about it.

I'll take it and give it a good home, but if you think I'm gonna pay you for it, you're crazy.

• Upvote 1

Why did you even buy this if you didn't have the room to let it roam and play? Now you're asking everyone here to buy you out of your mistake -- you should just GIVE the bike away if you really cared about it.

I'll take it and give it a good home, but if you think I'm gonna pay you for it, you're crazy.

EAT a dick.. This isnt a pet, its an object.

Thoughts, comments, suggested prices?

I think there's lots of them out there.

Sounds like it's well used.

I'd suggest 1200 to 800 based on how banged up it is.

Hope this helps;)