STT: Grattan - July 30th & 31st

APCh8r

Gauging interest to see if anyone would be interested or is already planning on going up to Grattan for the end of July event. For those of you that haven't been up there yet this year, they finished repaving the other have of the track over the off season. From what I have heard the surface is great! Grattan is my favorite track out of the six I have ridden and I make it a goal to get up there at least one weekend out of the year. If you haven't ridden it before, I would highly suggest going up and trying it out. The STT guys run a great event and I can promise you will have a great time. I know I am trying to get some buddies form Columbus to go up, but was wanting to see who all from here would be going.

If you need more info on registering/pricing for the event, follow this link: http://www.sportbiketracktime.com/Late-July-Grattan-Raceway-Track-Time-Weekend-Bundle.html

Pending Riders:

- APCh8r (Adv.)

- Pat Decock (Adv)

- Andy - Dubguy (Adv)

- Grapesmuggler27 - (Intermediate)

Edited by APCh8r

Fail, another weekend I can't go. Well technically I will already be in Michigan, but on the other side of the state for family vacation. I will be at Grattan June 4th weekend, and then again later in season.

You fail at remembering a lot of things...

shit. I have class - at least I think I do. May still try to ride one day though; especially if it's discounted, or waives the membership fee.

- What is with you having classes on the weekend?!?

- I wouldn't expect a discount, but I am going to see if I can get the membership waived.