My siberian Husky :(

Ringo

I don't know if this has been said (it got old reading the constant lies), but what this boils down to is someone who got a Husky, who wasn't prepared for the spoiled brat-ness that a young husky brings to the table. I love Akitas...but they are my worst enemy before they mature. I hear Huskies can be the same way. I could be wrong...but it sounds like someone bit off more than they could chew, and is trying to pass the poor untrained puppy off on someone else.

Carry on.

dude this is beyond true.. i have a 3 Year old akita AND a 2 year old husky...

we knew what we were getting into..

we both have full time jobs... 2 dogs.. and we ride track 1-2 times a month.. but we ALWAYS make time for our dogs.. ask anyone we know.

picture.php?albumid=560&pictureid=8128

I am not closing it, this shows the true stupidity of this guy. He hasn't contributed anything to this forum since he joined, and has been nothing but a pain in the ass just like "that dude" hoping he gets his vacation soon like the rest of the clowns.

I almost stuck up for him the first time it was posted hes like "That Dude" glad I didnt.

dalmations... well, they're just retarded...

:wtf: Say your sorry or I'll release her big brother on your ass! :nono:

ButchandMaggiesnuggle2010.jpg

butchstrech.jpg

Ringo, I hope you are earnest in your attempt to simply provide a better home for your husky than you feel you can provide. But keep this in mind as long as we are working in the best interest of your pup. That dog has accepted you as it's alpha. It is no less traumatic for a dog to be removed from it's pack than a child from it's family. She's a beautiful husky and you are lucky to have the ability to own such a dog, seems you should try harder to be worthy of such a gift.;)

Edited by buildit

:nono:...Ringo...

I'm embarrased for you.

I can't keep her since my house is full of dogs, cats, and kids so I know I am at my limit. If it will make things right for Sky and help you out, I'll BUY her for $300 from you and PM Carwhore or one of the others and give her to them.

We all make mistakes in our lives, I'm not clean by any means. Consider this my way of helping you. Seriously, let me know.

:bow::bow::bow: repped :bow::bow::bow:

:( I cant rep you. This is a very generous offer to help out an animal in need. I hope he takes you up on it.

Got it for you.

Haven't been around here lately but I read all 19 pages on here an laughed my a** off!!! Cheech your one long post killed me literally!...I have nothing to offer to this thread to solve your issues ringo. However at least I got to up my post count by one! Oh yeah, I would Highly encourage you to take mojocho's offer that was very generous and maybe you will learn your lesson. DON'T BITE OFF MORE THAN YOU CAN CHEW.

OK I get home, start drinking, and wonder why has CarWhore still not posted that Sky is at his house? WTF??!!!

This is just painful for a drunk-ass dog lover to read...

Oh and regarding huskys off leash- my only experience was watching a neighbor's Husky back in the day. For some reason my wife trusted her off-leash for about .0006 seconds-the two of us plus a few other people spent about two hours running around South Euclid chasing the damn thing. At least greyhounds eventually get scared, start bleeding, hide and wait for someone to rescue them. This thing just kept going til someone tackled her.

I hope you take up one of these offers Ringo, that is a beautiful dog and she deserves a good home. If you do end up keeping her...then invest in an obedience class for the two of you. I did one of these (mine was once a week for 3 months) for my last dog because she was aggressive (Rotweiller/Lab mix) and when the class was over I knew how to handle her and she knew how I expected her to behave. I still can't believe the $500 rescue deal, my current dog is a pure bred Black Lab and all I had to cover was the $150 adoption fee which included shots and neutering. Hope you do the right thing either way.

cant believe how immature all of you are this is beyond ridiculous. Anything i post, good or bad is looked upon negativly. The only people i have actually talked to here are the people ive met in person and they are geniune good guys. But they all dont post because of the atmosphere. I wonder why that is... i am riding more than im spending on this forum. Im done posting at all really unless its for rides there is no real point.

Im sure after this post someone will quote it and say something stupid and most of you will take the bandwagon route and make yourself look like an idiot. But do it because it will make your e-penis seem cooler. All i know is most of you are actually good guys in person so maybe you just need to cool your jets online.

I havent said anything negative in a while and you all need to get over that.

dude this is beyond true.. i have a 3 Year old akita AND a 2 year old husky...

we knew what we were getting into..

we both have full time jobs... 2 dogs.. and we ride track 1-2 times a month.. but we ALWAYS make time for our dogs.. ask anyone we know.

picture.php?albumid=560&pictureid=8128

That's a great picture! Those two look like they want to get off in someone's ass real quick! Love it.

And yeah..they are a pain in the ass before they mature but that's the price we pay for admission. As much grief as my young Akita's have given me...I'd do it all over again in a heartbeat. Being a responsible dog owner means knowing what you're getting into...BEFORE you get into it. Just like with my kids...if I can't make sure they're taken care of before I go on a ride or whatever....then I don't go. I know my dog would kill (literally) to have the space that this husky has....this isn't about quality of life. This is about buyer remorse. The first thing mentioned after saying he was gonna keep him/her was...how do I train it to be off leash?? Big flag right there. I would never take my Akita off leash...and Huskies I gather are the same..especially YOUNG huskies. They have strong prey drives and march to the beat of their own drum. They are more like cats than most dogs. As far as Akitas go...they do things when it suits them...not when it pleases you.

Someone didn't do their homework.

cant believe how immature all of you are this is beyond ridiculous. Anything i post, good or bad is looked upon negativly. The only people i have actually talked to here are the people ive met in person and they are geniune good guys. But they all dont post because of the atmosphere. I wonder why that is... i am riding more than im spending on this forum. Im done posting at all really unless its for rides there is no real point.

Im sure after this post someone will quote it and say something stupid and most of you will take the bandwagon route and make yourself look like an idiot. But do it because it will make your e-penis seem cooler. All i know is most of you are actually good guys in person so maybe you just need to cool your jets online.

So everyone else is retarded and you are not...got it.

Now that the obvious "good call fucktard" is out of the way let's get back to what this whole thread was about.

Quwip offered to give you $300 and carwhore said he would toss in another $100 so that you get your $400 out of this dog, so are you going to do the right thing and let him have it or are you going to continue being a d bag because we hurt your e-feelings?

:wtf: Say your sorry or I'll release her big brother on your ass! :nono:

ButchandMaggiesnuggle2010.jpg

butchstrech.jpg

Ringo, I hope you are earnest in your attempt to simply provide a better home for your husky than you feel you can provide. But keep this in mind as long as we are working in the best interest of your pup. That dog has accepted you as it's alpha. It is no less traumatic for a dog to be removed from it's pack than a child from it's family. She's a beautiful husky and you are lucky to have the ability to own such a dog, seems you should try harder to be worthy of such a gift.;)

Your not fooling anyone. That doberman is probably the biggest pansy in the entire world. I grew up with dobes and fostered a handful...they are not aggressive dogs. Very intelligent and willing to please but they are velcro dogs and need to be around people. My parents dobe was wilder than a march hare when I first got her from the rescue. Fast forward a couple of months and 30 pounds heavier and she is probably the best behaved dog we have ever had. It is all about how much time you spend with the dog. Consistency is key!

So everyone else is retarded and you are not...got it.

Now that the obvious "good call fucktard" is out of the way let's get back to what this whole thread was about.

Quwip offered to give you $300 and carwhore said he would toss in another $100 so that you get your $400 out of this dog, so are you going to do the right thing and let him have it or are you going to continue being a d bag because we hurt your e-feelings?

I can't believe this thread went this long and so many people have said the exact same thing... and he still doesn't get it...:nono:

OK, we had a pure breed adaple dockson that we got a few years ago and when I moved we were unable to take him with us. My family hated the idea of letting him go because he was a good dog. We went to the shelter to surrender him as a woman and her daughters were walking in looking for a dog. They asked us about if we had just got him and we were like were here to surrender him. I mean even the shelter didn't really want him in fear of kennel cough and he could of gotten sick. So we just gave him to the woman and her daughters we didn't even ask for money for him just a good home. If your calling $900 a loss try $1,500 that's how much we paid to get him but that meant nothing to us as long as he went to a good home which is all that really matters. I haven't gotten a new dog cause I'm not sure where I'll be in the next few months and don't wanna move constantly with the dog.

Well, I m sure he read all the posts offering him cash, but to "save face" as not to "sell the dog" because that wasn't his intention obviouslly, he won't take anyone up on it.

Ringo, as we said, time to move on. And if others don't want to post or think we are immature, but yet, talk to you etc. then that is their choice. I highly doubt we care.

You can get 400 out of your dog and give it to a better place, who has time for her, isn't putting 500+ miles on their bike a day, tough to due I m sure with the great weather, especially since you are busy with class, owning your business, and your house. I mean non of the rest of us have anything like that I am sure.

I grew up with dobes and fostered a handful...they are not aggressive dogs.

I'll warn anyone about generalizing a breed like that. Yes, he can be a big baby and filled with personality but he also WILL attack and bite. My step father has a nice scar as proof of his willingness to defend his yard.:( Now my first Dob would let little kids grab him around the neck and try to take pony rides. Every dog is different and generalizing a breed is helpfull but not a safe rule. ;)

So you see it as were all wrong because we have the same view of you and your actions? You seem like one of those guys that thinks the world revolves around them. Like you have an attitude of everyone is always against me but they are wrong, I'm right. Then when people tell you something you argue that your right and don't listen to what's being said to you. It's almost admirable.how you blindly stick to your guns but I bet that is why you rub people the wrong way. People say in person your not an ass like you are on here. Why can't you be the same on here? I believe the reason none of the people you met stick up for you is they also feel you are wrong. People on here are not afraid to say how they feel. As far as not posting anything negative lately. What the fuck is this thread? You said you only wanted money for the extra stuff with the dog not the dog. You said you were willing to sell the extras else where but the people would need to buy the stuff anyhow. You turned down several offers for the dog. Carwhore even said he didn't need the stuff but you didn't take him up on the offer to give the dog a good home. So either you posted this to stir shit or your honestly trying to sell the dog. Now you even have the 400 dollars you wanted being offered to you. Why haven't you taken the offer? Go ahead and only post when it comes to rides. Hopefully that will change mine and other peoples opinions of you. We all do dumb shit the difference is being able to recognize you've done dumb shit and admit it was wrong.

We all do dumb shit the difference is being able to recognize you've done dumb shit and admit it was wrong.

that 15yr old Thai hooker was probably not a great idea... i have slight burning and irritation this morning, along with piss that looks like yellow cottage cheese.....

• Upvote 1