Tune ecu

DTM Brian

The good news is DTM can now offering tuning support for it.

The bad news is it is a bit of pain to work with. Will post more details when i get time.

I'm VERY interested in this! I've loaded a few tunes, but since I removed the SAI, I'm having idle issues that I can't resolve on my own. MORE than willing to ride to you and have the work done. Let me know!

Wait, you can tune ecus now? Are you limited to certain models?

TuneECU is a freeware program developed for KTM, Triumph, and I think Aprilla. All you need to custom tune your ECU is a ~$20 USB ODBII cable from eBay. Pretty nice little deal.

unless you have a KTM... then you have to buy a bunch of shit, solder a bunch of shit, and curse a lot... and shit.

glad you're having some luck with the program! if this does turn into a decent avenue of business for you, please consider donating to the developers. it really is a great program, and they're constantly releasing updates.

let me know once you feel comfortable working with it... i'd love to bring my KTM by.

unless you have a KTM... then you have to buy a bunch of shit, solder a bunch of shit, and curse a lot... and shit.

glad you're having some luck with the program! if this does turn into a decent avenue of business for you, please consider donating to the developers. it really is a great program, and they're constantly releasing updates.

let me know once you feel comfortable working with it... i'd love to bring my KTM by.

No soldering required pretty much plug and play. Tune ecu is a knock off of http://www.tuneboy.com.au/.