Triumph Street Triple 675

Jeepman3ski

I am selling my bike. So here it is 2008 Triumph Street Triple 675 has about 10,500 miles on it. The bike is white. I've ridden with a few of you guys over the time I have had it. Its in great shape and comes with a bunch of accessories including, custom saddle bags, 2 seats (gel and regular), tank bag, front wind screen, rear wheel mud cover, aftermarket mirrors, upgraded Olin front forks and Olin rear shock, fender eliminator kit, extra set of exhust, rear bike stand, and a few other random parts. I have 2 newer helmets and 2 mens jackets and maybe a womans jacket too if interested. Will send pictures to interested people please PM me your email. Bike has never been crash, laid down or anything else like that. Newer tires Dunlop Q2s. $7000 obo.

Thanks Wicked will take that advise and the link is below. The video is when I got it, the outside pics are a year ago and the garage pics are within the past 2 months. Big there is something called negotiating on price, there are enough parts included (stock and upgrades) to cover the asking price (yes I know upgrades do not add value but additional parts do which can be sold (I figured I would make all the additional parts part of a package), I've never sold something by offering my starting price at KBB only above. If you are interested please let me know and we can talk.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/63576886@N07/

Edited by Jeepman3ski

I can vouch for how nice this bike looks and sounds! Well, unless it has taken a turn for the worse since the end of last season, that is...

If I had the money, I would be all over this!

Thanks jporter the bike only looks better then last time! Find a money tree :p

Awww man!! Your selling it. :( I was gonna text you to see if you wanted to ride soon. Are you planning on getting another bike?

I can vouch for this bike and seller. Definitely not a flaker. Good luck with the sale!

Thanks to everyone who has gave me the thumbs up for my bike and back me as a person! Bri, I'm selling it bc Im kinda sick of almost staying alive when stupid people try to take me out on an every 10 minute basis. I am going to be getting jet skis to keep me going fast without the issue of boxes taking me out...

• 4 weeks later...
Thanks to everyone who has gave me the thumbs up for my bike and back me as a person! Bri, I'm selling it bc Im kinda sick of almost staying alive when stupid people try to take me out on an every 10 minute basis. I am going to be getting jet skis to keep me going fast without the issue of boxes taking me out...

Hahaha! I got hit on my Triumph years back, and used the insurance money buyout to buy a Mastercraft ski boat. Six weeks later I bought a new Buell because it's *not* the same.:p