I had no idea this was here!

Ziggy

Hey guys! I'm sure I met some of you this weekend at the Anniversary ride, and I wanted to put up a thread to introduce myself to the rest of my OR Cruiser bretheren. I've been on OR for a while, mostly trolling around, but the more time I spend here, I'm sure my post count will grow.

I live in Cincinnati (Morrow/Maineville) area, near King's Island, and ride a slightly customized :rolleyes: 2000 V-Star 650 Custom. I commute daily to Sharonville on my bike, so if anyone is down for a short afternoon/evening ride sometime let me know, if I can get a hall pass from my wife, I'll jump in with ya!

I really suck with names, so if I met you at the party, let me know... I'll try to remember who I talked to.

Here's a pic of my bike:

VStarCustomPaintPic1.jpg

This is my wife and I on my last V-Star:

RonandIleanaonbike-1.jpg

Is there a regular weekly ride in Cincinnati that anyone does?

Can't wait to meet more of you guys!

Hey thanks for the compliments guys, that pic was right after washing it, before I put the bags back on, I normally run it with a pair of TourMaster Angled bags, and a TourMaster Fork bag. The VStar 650's all have drum brakes, even the new '09's. Cost savings I guess. It's pretty easy for the oem's to go with drum brakes when the bike is shaft drive.

Still like that paint. Ya know I thought that was a harley at first glance and never looked twice at it. Somebody (BigBlueBird I think) pointed out it wasn't so I had to take a closer look and see.

Sho, nuff', VStar. I am such a noob when it comes to the newer bikes. Can't tell one from the other.