Hello? Anybody in here?

max power

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Glad to see ya there Max...no one posts so ya don't know if ya are wasting your time or not...could tell lots of stories with pics:) on here but does anybody read them.

Got new rear tire saturday..Metzler Marathon 880..like the way they handle..very netrual..don't follow the road or rain grooves..

DSC_0104-1.jpg

Gotta clean up the rim before ya put on the new tire...

DSC_0107-3.jpg

And then the final step....

DSC_0102.jpg

Took the less traveled road saturday..

DSC_0900-2.jpg

Saw this also on the same ride..

DSC_0898-1.jpg

Honest..I was jober as a sudje when I took this pic.....

DSC_0897.jpg

I've heard good things about those tires. Most peeps dont check on the usergroups much anymore. You should post this stuff up on the main forums. These guys are like kindergarteners. They love looking at pictures.

Cant believe you are off-roading that thing. The original adventure bike! I just got some new buns. Gonna try to hold off installing them until spring. The shitty dunflops on it now should be able to finish out the season.

• 4 weeks later...

:)...Max..thanks for enjoying my pics and little stories..my main problem with this site is everyone is trying to pee higher on the tree...I just ride my ride...I don't need to impress...40 plus years on the street...

Can you recommend a place on this site where a layed back rider can post with out a bunch of riders who know more than me just leave me alone and talk to other riders and I mean just talk...

Check this out......

DSC_0907.jpg

DSC_0908.jpg

DSC_0928-1.jpg

DSC_0929-1.jpg

The mileage was on a little two cycle scooter...amazing.

If you can name a place on this site that you think I might like let me know....as you say the kids like pics and trust me ..I have plenty.

Thanks Max..appreciate the support...ride safe..and see you some where down the road.

• 1 month later...

Max, just wondering out loud if you had anything to do with Ohio Riders other than another rider is all..didn't come across right did it:-)

The Hardly is my partners,her bike was running pretty bad and had to redo carb,guess I shouldn't talk on phone and type on line at the same time:-)

Sorry for the confusion.