Verizon help?

35RFTW

Sprint has unlimited everything.

Sprint sucks, I hate it. Their 3G speed is slow, and 4G service is piss poor. I can get 4G at easton, but going half a mile down the road on stelzer where I work, I can't get it. I am currently in the process of trying to break my contract with an ETF fee and going to verizon. I have been with sprint for 8 years. I use to get over 1mb up and down on 3g, but now I can't even get 300kbs. Both companies have shitty customer service, that would be a given lol.

That is going to change:(

Not if you get it on the plan before july 7th, then it would be grandfathered in and it would not change.

I just cannot fathom paying an extra $30 a month per phone for all that unlmtd internet access on phones. I pay $50 a month for internet at my home already, that's just outrageous. While I'm most likely on my way to doing it anyway because my wife wants an iPhone, I still think it's crazy. Anyone else on my side or has the whole word gone smartphone!?!?

^ i felt the same way until i actually got a smartphone...now i would go crazy without it lol

its nice being out on the go and being able to look something up online if you need to...phone numbers, free gps (uses google, so even if my garmin cant find it, my phone can - thats happened to me twice), talking with friends and need to google something, doctors office waiting rooms browsing OR or watching netflix, etc...

i would get by without it - but there are definitely worse things to spend $30 on....hell, i spend $30 on a 100rd box of .40 ammo...and that only lasts me a few minutes lol

on top of that, verizon finally got a rugged smartphone, so im in heaven lol....i can use it to get online and look stuff up while working on a car, read repair manuals on it, etc....no more lugging my laptop around...and if i get it all greasy i just pour some dish soap on it and wash it off in the sink and im good to go.....plus, when im at my girls house in the pool and shes being a bum "laying out" and sleeping, i can play games or browse OR to keep myself entertained while chilling in the pool...win

^ i felt the same way until i actually got a smartphone...now i would go crazy without it lol

its nice being out on the go and being able to look something up online if you need to...phone numbers, free gps (uses google, so even if my garmin cant find it, my phone can - thats happened to me twice), talking with friends and need to google something, doctors office waiting rooms browsing OR or watching netflix, etc...

i would get by without it - but there are definitely worse things to spend $30 on....hell, i spend $30 on a 100rd box of .40 ammo...and that only lasts me a few minutes lol

^^^ What he said! I've had one for under a week, and I gotta say, I'm liking it :D