New! Introduce yourself here

Venture Guy

Hello everyone. I would like to welcome you to our group. We are club that rides for the sake of riding and having a damn good time. No violence, no drugs, no BS. Tight knit group of avid riders supporting free enterprise and the local community. Feel free to leave a comment below. Please take a moment and introduce yourself with anything from your bike, exciting rides or where your located. We invite you to check out our website! www.proprietorsmc.org. We do have stickers and memberships available! We are a fully functioning motorcycle club with very small dues to accomodate some meets and other misc expenses. Thanks!:D

Randy (Columbus President)

www.proprietorsmc.org

I am Randy the 2nd. I live here in the greater columbus area and am a retail manager with Verizon Wireless. I enjoy long rides down south and having a good time. The open road is the peace i have always been looking for in life. I have passion for my work and working on growing the MC.

To all, my name is James Butler I am the president of the Cicninnati chapter. I also work for Verizon Wireless. I look forward to meeting you all soon. If anyone needs anything in the meantime feel free to reach out to me.