Bad Day

Monstrosity

I woke up this morning with the intent of working on my shit box S10. The fuel tank sending unit stopped working almost 6 months ago. I prepared to drop the tank and do the job. As I crawled up under the rust bucket I noticed coolant towards the front of the frame and the tranny was wet. I knew the head gasket needed replaced so I made a mental note that would be next on my list. I then looked to the back of the truck and saw the rearend was wet. I replaced the differential cover last fall and it was fine but the yoke to the driveshaft was where the fluid was coming from. Mental note I need to take care of that. I"m just about ready to start loosening the filler neck and straps when I see something really bad. A crack in the frame. Not to mention a hole about the size of a half dollar. All the other stuff isint a big deal, the crack and hole are. Guess its time to go shopping :(.. I just hate spending my money on something that gets drivin on crater filled roads and gets bathed in salt... I've never had a problem buying a bike that I had to finance but a cage is a different story...