Please think about or send prayers for C7FX...

Moto-Brian

No real details at this time in respect for Jeff and his family, but Jeff had a pretty bad crash today at Mid-Ohio. I know he is well known by many of you here and thought this might be a chance to send some prayers and well wishes his way.

I will see if I am allowed to post info tomorrow. But, it was pretty bad and he can use the support right now.

Was this the green zx6 (10?). Saw it on a trailer as I was leaving. Also saw a medic truck on the track earlier, but didn't know what happened on either occasion.

Will say prayer.

No he has a maroon R6 and a white and red R6. Just talked to him the other day, sucks to hear. Prayers for him and a speedy recovery.

I just finished packing up to head down there in the morning. This is not what I was expecting to hear. I was over at his place last night to return the chain tool I borrowed, BS, and load up his stuff. We made some plans for tomorrow and he invited me to pit in the garage with him and the rest of the staff/coaches. I don't know that I even want to go down now.

I pray that he's okay.... :(

Brian...please let us know what you can.

Was this the green zx6 (10?). Saw it on a trailer as I was leaving. Also saw a medic truck on the track earlier, but didn't know what happened on either occasion.

Will say prayer.

Negative. He rides an R6 as Nick mentioned...

I just finished packing up to head down there in the morning. This is not what I was expecting to hear. I was over at his place last night to return the chain tool I borrowed, BS, and load up his stuff. We made some plans for tomorrow and he invited me to pit in the garage with him and the rest of the staff/coaches. I don't know that I even want to go down now.

I pray that he's okay.... :(

Brian...please let us know what you can.

I would think Jeff would want you to still come. I am having a tough time also. It really changed the mood for sure, but we need to be there for him and be as positive as we can. The fact is that we cannot do much for Jeff as the people taking care of him are best suited. However, we can all stick together and send positive thoughts and well wishes his way.

Come on up. I'll be there after lunch...

Guys, he was alert and attentive. He didn't get knocked out from what we know. He was loopy, but he has seriously injured.

The thing that really bothers me is that he and I were somewhat oil and water. I said some stupid shit and after talking with him, realized he was a good guy and I just sit here feeling I was too harsh and it is bullshit.

He's a great guy and needs positive thoughts.