S&W MMP AR question

FIJI-9-Brother

I have the opportunity to get that weapon and it includes 10 30rd mags plus upgraded stuff (not too sure what) i think the rails are upgraded plus the sights and the grips and stock maybe, plus it comes with 1000+ rds. and it comes with a hard case. is it a good deal for $1000. comments and suggestions greatly appreciated

New... you can get for around $900-$1200. The mags would go from $10 to $30 each. The ammo is probably $300 for low-end stuff. No taxes and The Man has no record of ownership (not that they keep those records). I'd go for it.

Next question... Who wants to shoot this with me and show me the ins and outs, chevvy?

It's hard for me to turn down some shooting. :)

OH you say that on here or when we talked???? Life has been crazy lately as you know haha. The 2 other used ares they had were stupid high also.

You know you're on Ohio Riders too much when the line between the forum and real life gets fuzzy....

OH you say that on here or when we talked???? Life has been crazy lately as you know haha. The 2 other used ares they had were stupid high also.

I think i meant to say saw but my phone put said lol. My bad

The coolest used gun woodbury had lately I saw was the lever action 12ga. Badass!!!

Honestly I have no idea how much ill have in it. I'm taking my time and finding stuff at the cheapest price or on sale. If I bought everything retail I would be looking at 2200 possibly? But keep in mind its going to be purpose built. My goal was 700 yards and we took its twin out and smacked steel at 845 yards so I'm saying mission accomplished... well as soon as I finish it :)

Edited by kawi kid