More dirty cops

Casper

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/08/chicago-district-attorney-recording-bad-cops_n_872921.html

Really, I know most cops are great people just trying to make the world a better place. But these bad apples in your ranks are doing the same to your image as squids do to sportbike riders.

The woman was arrested for breaking the law. The people who arrested her were doing their job. If you don't believe that is a valid law fight to have it changed. I see no proof of police misconduct here, just an allegation of a law broken and an arrest for a law broken.

I find the law she was arrested for to be absolutely ridiculous but find no fault for the police in enforcing it. I find most traffic laws to be ridiculous but don't think the police who enforce them are dirty cops.

The woman was arrested for breaking the law. The people who arrested her were doing their job. If you don't believe that is a valid law fight to have it changed. I see no proof of police misconduct here, just an allegation of a law broken and an arrest for a law broken.

I find the law she was arrested for to be absolutely ridiculous but find no fault for the police in enforcing it. I find most traffic laws to be ridiculous but don't think the police who enforce them are dirty cops.

Understand. However, they basically refused to take her report of misconduct by the officer that responded to the domestic violence call.

Ten months later, Chicago PD is still investigating the incident.

Apparently the writer doesn't like the speed at which the investigation is going but can't deny that a report was filed and is being investigated as quoted above from the article.

This story is more about the writer’s opposition to the law the woman was arrested under than about dirty cops. There are dirty cops but this isn't any proof of dirty cops just an allegation that may or may not be true and is still under investigation. Something about guilty until proven innocent...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/08/chicago-district-attorney-recording-bad-cops_n_872921.html

Really, I know most cops are great people just trying to make the world a better place. But these bad apples in your ranks are doing the same to your image as squids do to sportbike riders.

Interesting -- kinda like the welfare discussion, you find a few bad apples in the whole harvest. That doesn't mean we napalm the entire orchard.

Interesting -- kinda like the welfare discussion, you find a few bad apples in the whole harvest. That doesn't mean we napalm the entire orchard.

Like I said, the few bad making the whole look bad.

That sure as heck wouldn't happen with our I.A. office. Ours would more likely say "mam, are you sure he didn't penetrate you in any way? I am sure we can come up with some extra charges if you are willing to play along".

That sure as heck wouldn't happen with our I.A. office. Ours would more likely say "mam, are you sure he didn't penetrate you in any way? I am sure we can come up with some extra charges if you are willing to play along".

:lol: