Happy B-Day PrincessPratt!

NinjaNick

OMG...I totally forgot I put my "myspace" link on here. That's how long it's been since I've been on here. John Lippian actually took that pic that ninja guy stole from my page (and I don't think ur a stalker...maybe a geek like Ben wrote...lol...j/k). I was a little timid to be riding my new bike home so John rode it home for me and then got stuck taking pics for me.

And the "Timber" nickname came when I was going on my first ohioriders event when steph and charles stopped really quickly....my bike just feel over at the stop light by the sunoco on route 3 (by iron pony). My bike was too tall for me!! Poor Charles had to pick my bike up for me. I was ever soooo embarrassed!!!!! I did finally purchase a pair of boots per Chris's (bananas) suggestion. Now I'm fine. Haven't dropped my bike since then. Hope I didn't just jinx myself. So there u have it boys! Got anything else for me????

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D She signed up March of 2007 and never posted YET! Soooo, I figured I'd see if we can bring her out of the woodwork and get her posting.

She's "33" today! Hope she's drinking ROLLINGROCK! No better birthday to drink the rock than your 33rd!

Stole this off of her webpage...:metal:

l_8d5a46fdcb543d1f1cfb8e522f23d859.jpg

And I wasn't drinking rolling rock on my birthday. Yuck!!!! I was at BOMA drinking stawberry stoli baybreezes with some co-workers!!! I didn't know they still made that beer. Barf!

• 11 months later...