30 hours of OR.

jagr

So the last 30+ hours have been filled with OR meat up.

Frigay. Met up with Casper and Bornsinner for a bit at Tilted Kilt

Saturgay. Met a few people's at a Waldo Ohio eatery. Casper, Blake, VW151.

Got in a nice lil ride with them broke off and had some solo miles.

Saturgay night. Caged it out to my Wondertwins country villa for beers and bullshitting. Country is a great host Todd. And the roommate has an outstanding pair of tits on her. I wanted to squeeze her charmin all night but I had my Asian ladyfriend withe so I behaved.

This 30 hour thing may get extended if I get in another ride in the AM with a few of my favorite souls.

But that's what OR is good at. Bringing people together for good times, old school brotherhood and exposing me to fresh corn pone country pussy.

I love it here.

I'm looking forwRd to seeing Cleve again soon. We have some business that needs discussed. He knows this and has been ducking me. Ill catch up to him soon enough.

:beating:

I'm looking forwRd to seeing Cleve again soon. We have some business that needs discussed. He knows this and has been ducking me. Ill catch up to him soon enough.

:beating:

Don't worry, the raincheck for that reach around he promised you doesn't expire.:D

So the last 30+ hours have been filled with OR meat up.

Frigay. Met up with Casper and Bornsinner for a bit at Tilted Kilt

Saturgay. Met a few people's at a Waldo Ohio eatery. Casper, Blake, VW151.

Got in a nice lil ride with them broke off and had some solo miles.

Saturgay night. Caged it out to my Wondertwins country villa for beers and bullshitting. Country is a great host Todd. And the roommate has an outstanding pair of tits on her. I wanted to squeeze her charmin all night but I had my Asian ladyfriend withe so I behaved.

This 30 hour thing may get extended if I get in another ride in the AM with a few of my favorite souls.

But that's what OR is good at. Bringing people together for good times, old school brotherhood and exposing me to fresh corn pone country pussy.

I love it here.

I see that I need to connect with u and go see the brotherhood in other cities .... I love country boon....

I see that I need to connect with u and go see the brotherhood in other cities .... I love country boon....

Whenever. You know I'll always be your down ass chick. :D

I'm trying to hook the squeezable Charmin roomate up with Carwhore but he never makes it out when she's over. :nono:

I r sorry. I will cum nextime ;)

R1s won't do 180.

You're right, they do 1.85$

Yea, he's a douche. He rides it in sandals and shorts, no helmet too

Did you spot me? :eek:

I had plenty of you the last 2 months.

I've never spent that much time with another man in a shower before. You will always hold that record with me. Wear that badge proudly!!!

I r sorry. I will cum nextime ;)

You're right, they do 1.85$

Did you spot me? :eek:

Charmin prolly has top notch mouthpussy. It's like a sixth sense with me. I can tell the quality by how they pronounce words and the way movement of their tongue.

The R1 guy was texting her saying he was high and making 180 passes hoping something jumped in front of him. I don't know about you but he sounds like an Emo Fag to me.