Columbus Body/paint shop

buells3rider

Anybody know a good paint/body shop in the area where I could take a set of crashed fairings to be prepped and repainted? Would prefer to avoid any of the customary anal rapings if at all possible...

:devil::takeit::devil:

Ask Bornsinner or Putty, they used Urban and he did a great job on their bikes. I think his shop is near the OSU campus. His number is 614-746-5600. I am taking my bike there some time soon to have some paint work done.

• 2 weeks later...

Ask Bornsinner or Putty, they used Urban and he did a great job on their bikes. I think his shop is near the OSU campus. His number is 614-746-5600. I am taking my bike there some time soon to have some paint work done.

Is that the name of the shop, or is that a user on here? Just wondering...

Is that the name of the shop, or is that a user on here? Just wondering...

His last name is Urban, I forgot his first name. The number above is his cell phone. He is the owner of the shop.