Two Girls No Cup

Casper

This is all news to me apparently. Did I miss something?

You obviously don't watch hockey.

On a serious note, it was quite disgusting the way the Canucks fans booed at the end and throughout almost all of the cup ceremony. Then the riot. Sweet. Remind me to never visit Vancouver.

You obviously don't watch hockey.

On a serious note, it was quite disgusting the way the Canucks fans booed at the end and throughout almost all of the cup ceremony. Then the riot. Sweet. Remind me to never visit Vancouver.

While watching I was thinking the same thing, but they were booing Comisar Bettman who, among other misdeeds (mis-guided expansion, two labor lockouts, lousy/mis-guided television rights deals), basically ignores the Canadian teams even though the 6 of them contribute 30%+ of the League's revenue.

Watch any Stanley Cup presentation to any team, entry draft, or anytime Bettman has spoken since 1995 and you'll hear him booed.

What <was> disgusting was the Canadian fans' booing of the Star Spangled Banner throughout the playoffs. :nono:

For that, I say a big :bigfinger: to America's Hat, er, Canada.

***edit: It was nice to see an Original 6 team THAT WAS NOT FROM DETROIT win the cup. Sorry (not really) Moose!

Edited by jblosser