the lesser of two evils

shittygsxr

I am against guns, but I am even more against crime. Since crime wont stop anytime soon I figure I will grab a handgun.

So on my way home from work 10:30ish while stopped at a light I notice something going on at the drive up ATM, its a dude getting robbed. So I bust a sick as U turn and haul ass to the bank. The victim is pulled from his car and they are ready to take off in his car. The thought of chasing some fuckers down with the STI sounded like fun. After they saw me they took off on foot, I really wanted to run them the fuck over but instead put the bloddy victim in my car and took him to safety. I feel bad about the blood in the wifes car though.

So the victim lost a couple teeth from them pistol whipping him and some cash but still has his car and his life.

I proved to myself that my natural instinct is to help and I might as well be as best prepaired for the situation. So as soon as I get back from vacation I am going to buy a nice gun and start going to the range.

Who wants to go shopping?

• Upvote 2

I am against guns, but I am even more against crime. Since crime wont stop anytime soon I figure I will grab a handgun.

So on my way home from work 10:30ish while stopped at a light I notice something going on at the drive up ATM, its a dude getting robbed. So I bust a sick as U turn and haul ass to the bank. The victim is pulled from his car and they are ready to take off in his car. The thought of chasing some fuckers down with the STI sounded like fun. After they saw me they took off on foot, I really wanted to run them the fuck over but instead put the bloddy victim in my car and took him to safety. I feel bad about the blood in the wifes car though.

So the victim lost a couple teeth from them pistol whipping him and some cash but still has his car and his life.

I proved to myself that my natural instinct is to help and I might as well be as best prepaired for the situation. So as soon as I get back from vacation I am going to buy a nice gun and start going to the range.

You're a good man Charlie Brown, no matter what everyone else says about you.

Where was this at?

We should have an OR field-trip to Vances.

Ill advise coming back getting your hands on a few different makes and models of handguns. After you shoot a few and feel the ergonomics of them you will be more prepared to make a smartpurchase over an impulse buy. And keep in mind buying one always leads to a new hobby ;)

Btw props on being there for the victim.

You're a good man Charlie Brown, no matter what everyone else says about you.

Where was this at?

We should have an OR field-trip to Vances.

+1. Good to there are people who give a shit and get involved.

"...Now, we must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."

Thank you for having the testicular fortitude to step up and put yourself at risk to help another. Some people claim it to be "too dangerous," and to that I say, then what is the point of living? What then is your value on life if you only live to preserve your own? Bravo to you sir. You prove that there is hope yet after all.

• Upvote 1

I called 911 once I got the vicitm out of harm and the call ended with "Im going after them" . they called back and the cops arrived within minutes.

Big thanks to gsxrnurse for cleaning the blood out of the car, and not getting mad, while I am out of town.

I also want one of those led strobes and green laser because I dont want them shooting back.

i got one ill sell you for the right price :D

bought it for dark nights around the house, but makes my gun not fit in my pocket holster or my nano vault anymore, so i dont use it...its brand new! just been sitting on my table

i got one ill sell you for the right price :D

bought it for dark nights around the house, but makes my gun not fit in my pocket holster or my nano vault anymore, so i dont use it...its brand new! just been sitting on my table

Universal? Or gun specific? Price?

This is relevant to my interests. Thought about a carry gun for some time, but I'm a bit of a nub on the details of carrying. Good learning experience.

I called 911 once I got the vicitm out of harm and the call ended with "Im going after them" . they called back and the cops arrived within minutes.

Big thanks to gsxrnurse for cleaning the blood out of the car, and not getting mad, while I am out of town.

Offer still stands if you wanna get your hands on some different ones and see some different calibers. I'm always up for helping someone out starting fresh into guns