Father's Day

RSparky

Those of you who are dad's, and/or those who have them: Whatcha doin?

My dad's one of the guys that has any tool or toy he wants, so all I can ever do is gag gifts, or sentimental crap. Nothing practical, which would be my first choice...:wtf:

I'm gonna try to toss a ball w/ my old man and watch field of dreams. He's big into golf now, and has been helpful with making me suck a little less, but he knows it's not my thing.

although I think he likes the opportunity to speak authoritatively and teach his 28 yr old (i'm the oldest) something. Brings him back to "the good ole days" when I didn't know more than him about anything :D

the older I get, the smarter my dad gets...

My kids are vacationing in Florida for the month, so I won't see them on the day. As for my dad, I'm planning to ride up to NWO and place a polished stone on his grave with pictures of his grandkids who he never met but would have loved dearly. Fuck cancer!

Well,I'm a little late on this, but I went riding with my dad in the morning since it was his road going scooter that got me back on two wheels again.

Afternoon was coaching my twin's baseball team and then off to the movies with all three boys in the evening.

The kids mean everything to me and I try to let them experience life as much as possible. If I could figure out how to get all three of them on the bike going through twisties I'd do it in a minute.

Hopefully when they get older it will pay off with that baseball game/strip club experience. :D

i watched my almost 60 years old, computer illiterate, not very good at speaking/reading/writing english dad monkey around with the ipad we got him. he fucking smiled and giggled, and it made it all worth while. if you met my dad, you would know why this is a very rare and treasured moment.

then i converted the interface to korean so he could actually understand what it said on the thing and then he punched me in the face.

• Upvote 1