Racer/Track day starter kit - MICHELIN RACE TIRES!!

Moto-Brian

Ok, I am switching to Dunlops for the remainder of the season and hopefully for the future. That being said, I have a basement FULL of Michelin race tires. ALL ARE NEW and a few used sets...

**ALL TIRES ARE 120 FRONTS AND 190/55 REARS!!

NEW SETS:

Power One Race Fronts:

QTY (1) "A" Compound. Great sprint tire

QTY (3) "V" Front. One of the best fronts I have ever ridden on...

Power One Race Rears:

QTY (2) "A" Compound. Softest compound, but lasts a LOOOONG time.

QTY (2) "B" Compound. Medium compound - best choice for everything.

QTY (2) "C" Compound. Harder compound for longer life.

Power Race Rears (Previous generation race to the Power One - BETTER in my opinion...)

QTY (3) "E" Compound. Harder compound for longer life.

Here's what I propose as I am not sure how to price these...

QTY (1) Power One front and QTY (1) Power One rear - UPDATED PRICE - $275

QTY (1) Power One front and QTY (1) Power Race rear - UPDATED PRICE - $200

QTY (1) Power One front and QTY (1) Power One rear and QTY (1) Power Race - UPDATED PRICE - $275

QTY (1) Power One front and QTY (2) Power Race rears - UPDATED PRICE - $260

There may be different deals based on QTY you buy also... Want them all? I will make you a SMOKIN deal...

USED TAKE-OFFS:

QTY (3) Power One "V" Fronts. Low use - still shows wear marks.

QTY (1) Power One "B" Rear. Medium Compound. EXCELLENT shape and wear marks still showing.

QTY (2) Power One "C" Rears. Harder compound for longer life. Wear marks still showing.

QTY (1) Power Race "E" Rear. BEAUTIFUL SHAPE!!

I was thinking that since the tires are almost set to set, do the following:

QTY (1) Power One "V" front with QTY (1) Power One "C" rear - UPDATED PRICE - $125

QTY (1) Power One "V" front with QTY (1) Power One "B" rear and QTY (1) Power Race "E" rear - UPDATED PRICE - $150

That would equal out to (3) available sets...

I will be at the Mid-Ohio Twilight event and through Columbus often. I am out of town next weekend and through mid-week after.

First come, first served, but these prices are legit and the best you will find. ALL have been in the basement in storage in room temps and are all in perfect shape - even the take offs.

Edited by Desmo-Brian

PM LongDogRacing I know he was looking for some michelins.

Why the switch to Dunlop after being with Michelin for years?

Relationship with KTM and they offered me a killer deal and wanted me in the Lops. I can't pass it up...

Brian, will you be attending the MotoSeries BeaveRun event next weekend? I would take one of the Power One "V"'s off your hands.

If it is a take-off, I am willing to part, but honestly, I really want to sell in sets...

I will not be at Beaver...

So, had some interest and some guys wanting sets, but no money yet.

Guys and gals, I need these gone to make room. I feel the prices are crazy good, but if there are reasonable offers, I am all ears. Will be out of town this weekend through mid week next week, but will be around after.

Anyone interested and wanting sets, give me a shout.

Alrighty...

Sold a few "V" fronts to some guys and some take offs, etc. I updated the list.

Basically, I am willing to part tires in terms of guys that just want rears. The issue I have is that I really want to sell the fronts and not get stuck with them. I don't think that will happen as the "V" and "A" fronts are killer and especially since the "V" wears so well (I get 2 rears to 1 front).

So, shoot me a PM. I will be at Mid-Ohio for AMA from Thursday until Tuesday. I can bring them with and drop off and take care of anyone that is coming up...

Also, I am through CBus often so, I can meet at Polaris or similar.

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATED SOME PRICES! I need to liquidate as soon as I can. NTec slicks ain't cheap!!

I WILL BE AT THE AMA VINTAGE RACES FROM THIS THURSDAY UNTIL THE MONDAY AFTER! I can bring whatever you want/need. I have had people line up giving money to a buddy that is coming and getting the tires that way. Whatever we need to do, I can assist.

Here's the updated prices in case you didn't catch the edited 1st post...

QTY (1) Power One front and QTY (1) Power One rear - UPDATED PRICE - $275

QTY (1) Power One front and QTY (1) Power Race rear - UPDATED PRICE - $200

QTY (1) Power One front and QTY (1) Power One rear and QTY (1) Power Race - UPDATED PRICE - $275

QTY (1) Power One front and QTY (2) Power Race rears - UPDATED PRICE - $260

There may be different deals based on QTY you buy also... Want them all? I will make you a SMOKIN deal...

USED TAKE-OFFS:

QTY (3) Power One "V" Fronts. Low use - still shows wear marks.

QTY (1) Power One "B" Rear. Medium Compound. EXCELLENT shape and wear marks still showing.

QTY (2) Power One "C" Rears. Harder compound for longer life. Wear marks still showing.

QTY (1) Power Race "E" Rear. BEAUTIFUL SHAPE!!

I was thinking that since the tires are almost set to set, do the following:

QTY (1) Power One "V" front with QTY (1) Power One "C" rear - UPDATED PRICE - $125

QTY (1) Power One "V" front with QTY (1) Power One "B" rear and QTY (1) Power Race "E" rear - UPDATED PRICE - $150

That would equal out to (3) available sets...