2-Rail Folding Motorcycle Trailer

SJC1000rr

Since I got my enclosed trailer, I'm finally getting around to selling my used double rail folding motorcycle trailer. I got it in 2009 from Sportutilitytrailers.com and its a Model: 746TE-2TS76M with aluminum base and pull out ramp.

http://www.sportutilitytrailers.com/LongChih/746TE-2TS76M.htm

It has been stored inside when not in use. I also recently rerouted the wiring for better use when folding and replaced most of the light bulbs. It does have some rust on the wheel wells unfortunately as seen in pictures, but nothing terrible. I'm currently in the process of removing it and will be painting it black. This trailer is very light, versatile and could easily be towed by a car or small truck. Natedogg, Madcat, blue03636 and many others have seen and used my trailer for getting to trackdays and races and can attest to how solid and nice it is.

100_0976b.jpg

100_0975b.jpg

100_0974b.jpg

100_0973b.jpg

Paid over $1100 total new, wanting $650 now. Will come with title of origin, spare tire and I'll even throw in the 2" ball/receiver and an extra utility ramp for loading.

PM me or email sc_wcc at yahoo .com

Edited by SJC1000rr

I can vouch for this trailer, SCJ lives around the corner and I remember when he got it new. This thing is legit, takes pretty much NO room in the garage, and will easily handle 2 bikes, SAFELY!

If I did not have an enclosed I would be all over this.