i left a part of myself in wauseon...

magley64

Went to pick up a bike my dad purchased.

Apparently the previous owner didn't ride it much...

2 miles down the road, the bike is falling on its face....

I go to pull into a rite aid parking lot, and the front wheel locks up putting me into a low side...

Left part of my ankle skin, knee skin, and grindings from the bike I just bought...also scuffed my jacket...

Stood it up, called fonzie to see if he was in a position to help, no dice...

Called every truck rental in the area, no dice...

Finally just said "fuck this shit, I'm riding this bitch home"

Went to auto zone up the road, bought a ratchet set, yanked off the front calipers and rode it home on the rear brake only.

Minor injuries, a few scraped hard parts, a chipped mirror, and a scuffed jacket sleeve later, dad has a bike in the garage that runs pretty good.

• Upvote 1

That is a good looking bike, my cousin has one of those 10 speed models, good running bikes.

That is funny that jstumpalump150 mentions GSXR's, I had an '86 1100 that had a broken lever and when I put the new one on I only made it about 100 yards up the road when it started nose diving and when I got off the edge of the road the brakes locked up. The new lever was holding pressure against the plunger on the master cylinder, took the lever off to get it home.

Sorry to hear.. I live in Wauseon and would've helped out. I went to school with the previous owners "wife?" Just talked to her about this bike on Facebook a week or 2 ago

-mobile-

Went to pick up a bike my dad purchased.

Apparently the previous owner didn't ride it much...

2 miles down the road, the bike is falling on its face....

I go to pull into a rite aid parking lot, and the front wheel locks up putting me into a low side...

Left part of my ankle skin, knee skin, and grindings from the bike I just bought...also scuffed my jacket...

Stood it up, called fonzie to see if he was in a position to help, no dice...

Called every truck rental in the area, no dice...

Finally just said "fuck this shit, I'm riding this bitch home"

Went to auto zone up the road, bought a ratchet set, yanked off the front calipers and rode it home on the rear brake only.

Minor injuries, a few scraped hard parts, a chipped mirror, and a scuffed jacket sleeve later, dad has a bike in the garage that runs pretty good.

Mad props to you, thats some manly shit right there!