Cleveland area riders going to BeaveRun w/ MotoSeries - small favor?

redkow97

R1Crusher wants to borrow my drilling "jig" to do some safety wiring, and we're thinking the BeaveRun TD with MotoSeries would be a good way to avoid shipping it.

I can't ride this weekend, because I will be at a bachelor party out of town.

I live on the west side (really close to Tpoppa, but I don't think he's going), and I work in Independence right off 77. I'm also at CSU's law library tomorrow morning from 7:30 - 10:30.

All I need is someone who can transport a small tool to the track... takers?

R1Crusher wants to borrow my drilling "jig" to do some safety wiring, and we're thinking the BeaveRun TD with MotoSeries would be a good way to avoid shipping it.

I can't ride this weekend, because I will be at a bachelor party out of town.

I live on the west side (really close to Tpoppa, but I don't think he's going), and I work in Independence right off 77. I'm also at CSU's law library tomorrow morning from 7:30 - 10:30.

All I need is someone who can transport a small tool to the track... takers?

Is he out of town or something and how large is this jig you speak of? Its not looking like my new tires will be in this weekend so good riding is out but if the weather is nice I could pick it up from you and run it out to him on the bike to give me somewhere to ride

I work in Valley View on Sweet Valley parkway. Bring it to work tomorrow and we'll hook up. I take lunch at 12:30 or so. r1 is my bitch, so he'd be using it for me anyway. :D

This is going to work.

Thanks everyone. The jig is only like 2x2x5. That's inches, not feet. I'll tape a couple bits to it. i bought a 10-pack at harbor freight. Nicer bits work better though.