Advice requested

Jamez

Wouldn't the OP finding the twat's iPod be the OP's positive/twat's negative karma?

this end of story. Then tell him you sold it for the money he owed you because hes a bitch

ok, technically it's not legal to keep things we find that are lost. There's actually a law against it, that no one pays any attention to...

that was overruled in the case of Finders Keepers v. Loosers Weepers

The fact that you are worried about $50 means that you are a fag and still love him.

ok, technically it's not legal to keep things we find that are lost. There's actually a law against it, that no one pays any attention to...

I searched ohio code. I found nothing at all, one way or the other for small items that are found.

Now in Japan, they generally never keep what they find. It either goes in the trash, or to the lost and found.

Tell him you found it under your seat while cleaning your car and wanted to give it back. Then tell him that if he happens to come across $50 while cleaning out his car, it was yours, you dropped it in there, and you would be ever so grateful if he could return it.

Honestly though, you're not gonna get the money back. Give him his POS back and be the better man. People suck.

Winner!

This whole forum lately is cracking me up with all the personal advice that is requested. I mean, it's great to know we can all turn to the forum to get some advice.. but I'm beginning to feel like I'm reading Dear Abby. :lol:

Personally, I don't know what happened between you 2 but I would post an ad in your local paper's lost and found for 30 days to make it legally yours (as long as he doesn't claim it within the 30 days).........then fill it with your favorite music, and wear it in plain sight at work so he's able to see it........then wait for him to come to you about it and explain the ad you ran - be sure to keep a copy of the newspaper for proof just in case he's a bigger dick than you thought ;)

Consider it debt paid and in a legit way.......There, you're still the bigger person:D:D:D