520 in holmes county... Stay Away!!!

2talltim

We did a poker run today and it took us up 62 to 206 from there we took a county road to Glenmont well that road kinda sucked but when we left Glenmont and headed west on 520 IT SUCKED ASS!!! Fresh chip and seal, huge pot holes, groved surface in places, and so patch work that leaves uneven surface down the middle of the road..Stay away this road is nasty

Pssst....Freshly paved last week on west end...matches nicely to the new pavement on east end from last summer. Oh wait..yeah..it's real crappy...don't no one come to county to ride real dangerous.

This is good news

amended reply...and brief history. Yeah is simple answer. However, just there and I see that they are paving last lane....so west lane into Glenmont from Briar Hill stone yet to do...if they are good...maybe done tonite. I am sure that all will be a go by this weekend. For you quik and young riders...go talk to the girls manning the traffic control duties. They'll problee work until just dark.

History. Chipped and sealed east end and thenn they paved over that last year. Looks like same deal for west end. Too bad they didn't cover the chip and seal on SR715.

Only caution would be new berm material will attrack 4X4 pick-em-ups to scatter it on fresh blacktop.

County road however is still chip and seal for wear coat.

Oh that be the other roads here....want one that is dirt and gravel and ya hafta wade thru the stream to get to the other side? Smiling here.....would explain the adventure bikes with gps I see now and again...more smiling.

Edited by littlecarbsbigsmiles