CCW in Cuyahoga

imprez55

I am looking to get my ccw soon and was wondering what courses people recommend around cuyahoga county? I'm also open to meeting up with someone and taking the class together, if enough people join up we can get a discount.

I actually did mine right over the border in Summit County in Richfield. Excellent instructor who is a police officer, gun enthusiast and fellow rider. Plus he makes the class fun as hell all while being very informative

I did mine at commence fire over by the zoo very good class one twelve hour day. If you get two or more you get a discount.

Looks nice, but it is also $120 a person. I know I saw somewhere on here a while ago that someone is cbus was offering them for $65

I actually did mine right over the border in Summit County in Richfield. Excellent instructor who is a police officer, gun enthusiast and fellow rider. Plus he makes the class fun as hell all while being very informative

Where is this at and how much are classes? My commute isn't too far from there

He does it privately on the side and basically gets all his business from word of mouth. I want to say it was $120 as well

Looks nice, but it is also $120 a person. I know I saw somewhere on here a while ago that someone is cbus was offering them for $65

Mechanicsburg and Cheif does them last class was $65 prices could of changed send him a PM and ask.

My local dealer charges $75 I believe and includes lunch. I took mine 2 or 3 years ago now i think. Prices might have changed but I think the last sign he had up said $75 he runs them all the time. Hes in alliance Ohio.