Bike trip in T minus 4 days!

Hoblick

my wife, myself, and another couple are heading out on friday morning.

we have a cabin rented in the mountains of hayesville NC

great riding roads around there, close to deals gap area, super close to the mountains of georgia.

its gonna be an Epic trip

we have a 2400sqft cabin rented, thats nicely loaded up, hot tub, wrap around deck , and no other cabins for about 8 acres

2 days down, get there saturday... then we leave thursday..

instead of coming home though, i think me and the wife are gonna head to tybee island in Georgia, and maybe hit up edisto beach as well.

there will be tons of pics to follow.

i have almost completed my pre trip inspection.

replaced the rear tire

changed the primary and tranny fluids

checked over all bolts and nuts

greased axels

checked belt tension

flushed front brake fluid and filled

lubed all front brake slides, and hardware

checked brake pads

checked tire pressure

checked all lights for functionality

checked for fluid leaks (it didnt have any.. believe that, and its a harley lol)

unfortunately found out my rotors were warped (solid mounted calipers, and solid rotors arent condusive to a sportbike rider mentallity of front brake only)

so going to pick up some floating rotors and throw them on before the trip

and i still gotta do an oil change

should be set after that.

well i guess i still gotta pack and get some tunes ready for the road trip.

and a to go tool kit!

and of course pack some liquor so i can get rowdy when we get to our cabin lol.

i havent picked our route out yet, but i think day one is gonna be slabbin it for the most part, day 2 will be 80% backroads, i wanna ride smokie mountain parkway (drove through it last year, but wanna ride it on a the bike)

dont know if we will go through the gap on the way down or just wait and do a full day around that area monday.

heading down that way this weekend also.. leaving friday early early morning.. dont rememeber the place we are staying. my brothers mother is getting married down there.. have fun be safe. maybe ill see you and your bike around. as it stands out as one GOOD LOOKING harley

Ha... I am @ Charleston, stones throw from edisto beach.....but I am leaving for outerbanks Friday night for the whole next week. Stop by at Charleston if possible, Folly Beach, Isle of Palms and Myrtle Beach is another two hours......Have a great trip.

If you see a Red Goldwing with flames, red Bandit 1250 with full body kit and a blue Triumph Sprint ST Saturday give us a wave. We are leaving at 4:30am Saturday to do the Iron Butt Bun Burner which is 1000 miles in 24 hours. We will be very close to hayesville as our lowest point before we head back north. It is possible we will get down there and decide it is not worth it to try and do it all in 24 hours so we may end up staying the night and riding some more of that awesome area. Hope you have a great trip and make some awesome memories.