possible "dinner night" maybe twice a month?

SmokeShank

anyone interested in having a dinner night maybe something like the first and third wednesday of each month? i work at Yogis Hoagies on morse road and thought that would be a good starting point. the place has alot of cool old items to look at along with some car theme stuff. the owner and manager are into cars (the managers husband is on CR and has been around for a while). anyways, we have

subs

spagetti

pizza

salads

etc

good food for sure (i got my job by eating there alot). anyways, its a small family resturant, and they dont serve beer (it sucks). every friday night there are Two car clubs that come in, so that wouldnt be a good night to choose as the place is always packed. wednesday would be a good day, or saturday.

im not saying it has to be there, but maybe we can get a set thing going where every couple weeks we all go out to dinner to relax and talk about what ever.

whats your ideas?

Not a bad idea. Only problem is the no beer. Alot of peeps wont like that. I would come if we get more people involved.

But if we are riding not too many people would mind i think. :dunno: I'am game.

This is true. Its just that beer and spagetti/pizza go so well together. :D

I use to do this when I was in the DSM game back in the day.. we use to meet every single tuesday.

As much as my crew/groupie meets for eating... this wouldnt really be anything new I guess.. just some new people joining..

Just look for the posts in the summer time. We all hibernate during the winter because we spend so much time out in the summer :banana: