Have a happy and safe 4th of July weekend!

Casper

Cops our out in full force already so check your speed johnny....

yeah i saw FIVE on my way home from work. thats an avg. of one every 3 miles

gotta make that $$$ i guess...

I'm working a 24 on city medic today and Sunday so my plan is to get a couple calls for people with fireworks gone off in their hand and hopefully some missing parts.

I so enjoy your sense of humor. If everyone could only enjoy their job like you do.

Be safe and have a great 4th. I plan on doing some riding, finishing up my patio landscaping and the big Marysville fireworks on Monday.

Why was the guy lighting the fireworks talking about harry potter and feeling up two boys? Am I the only one who caught that?

Any way I plan on consuming lots and lots of alcohol this weekend in order to pregame for next weekend

I took an extended vacation. I'm off until Thursday.

Lucky me my nice hubby decided to plan out some activities for me. 1 of which is to assist in insulating and drywalling the garage and the barn. At least the garage is goal to be accomplished.

We have a ride planned with Cooter and company tomorrow from Marysville to Lancaster. Then we plan to split off and go to Hocking Hills. I've never been there in the 12 years I've lived in Ohio.

Cooking some ribs on the grill probably Monday. Monday day - Ostrander parade... Monday evening- Ostrander fireworks

I had washing my bike on this list too.. of course if I just pulled it out right now I could spit-shine her up in the rain.

Why was the guy lighting the fireworks talking about harry potter and feeling up two boys? Am I the only one who caught that?

Any way I plan on consuming lots and lots of alcohol this weekend in order to pregame for next weekend

That was kinda creepy. It wasn't just a casual pass.

Hey, hopefully everyone had a safe fireworks display so far!!!

Stay safe...

We had a blast at the lake! Military buddies came by. We had ribs pizza cottage pizza, some beers and some whiskey. Bunch of bullshit and ass kicking stories from the lands of the sands! Whooa.

A little tidbit to chew on. Have you heard the ass kicking jokes. You see someone this weekend at any time that does not respect that flag flying freely or representing during the national anthem before those fireworks go boom, it is a perfect time as a AMERICAN to kick there ass!

Just bought some ice cream for a WWII vet at Tom's in Zanesville. He had no idea! It was great! He turned around and said I dont know who paid my bill but thanks. I just stood up and saluted him and told him if it was not for guys like you we would not be celebrating this weekend or speaking the language we speak! Least I could do!

hopefully you have the oppurtunity to do the same this weekend! Feels good!

• Upvote 1

I didn't go. It was nice and dry here. I heard you guys hit some showers? :lol:

Just a quick shower outside of Athens. Actually felt good for the few minutes it lasted. It was hot as hell down there.