leather or suede seats?

scottie.harris

I'm debating on interior for a new(to me) car. I take my dog almost everywhere I go and I hear their nails rip right through leather. My mother however who also has dogs says leather is better because their hair is much easier to clean up and looks much nicer. Currently the gfs car looks like you could make another dog because we usually take her car. Which would be better for my lab to ride with me? I'm open to ideas and suggestions.

Get suede interior. Also get 22 inch daytons and light up fuzzy dice for the rearview mirror. While you at it get candy green apple paint and 18s for the trunk.

Top it off with alligator shoes and a nice baby blue suede suit for you

I bought a couple yards of denim from Micheal's and use it to cover the seat bottom when my dogs are in the car. They are smaller than yours (8lbs and 11lbs) but their nails are smaller and sharper too. I also have then in a body-harness and clipped to the seatbelt too. Partly to stop them being ejected or thrown around the car in an accident, and partly to keep them on the denim.