Any info about this

BikerBoy

My wife was driving on I77 today, around 4:30 I'd say when it was almost stopped when she got to where it was held , she took a picture of a bike that slid under a car, looks like the rider was going too fast tries to stop and ended up under the car infront of it, any info ? She took a pic but I can't upload it from the phone ... Any info ? Fingers crossed the rider is okay

Looks like the back of the car is being propped up by the bike? If so, I hope that means that the rider's legs are OK (if his legs were pinned they'd lift the car off the bike to remove them). My biggest fear on the bike is lower leg injuries*. When I raised my son's footpegs up for him to reach I made sure I raised them so his feet were higher than the bumper of a car so if we got t-boned his leg would be a littl bit safer.

* = Typical minor bike injuries (ankle injuries from not wearing boots, road rash from not wearing good gear, cabbage noggin from not wearing a helmet) don't scare me so much because I've done all I can to mitigate that withi ATGATT for us both. If it happens it happens, but nobody can say I didn't do my best to be safe. My two biggest fears are getting t-boned and losing my lower leg, and getting run over by another vehicle if I part company with the bike in heavy traffic.

Edited by Scruit