sneaker recommendation

Jamez

picture.php?albumid=1256&pictureid=14116

I just picked up another pair of Adidas Adiracers.

The are the most durable, most comfortable, coolest looking sneakers I've ever bought.

I have multiple pairs in multiple colors. Only problem is that the do not make/sell them any longer so they must be purchased online. The color schemes therefore have been dramitically reduced but there's still quite a few out there.

They fit the exact same as the Adidas Adispeed trainers that are in stores now but the Goodyears are way cooler.

I strongly recommend them

Any other sneaker recommendations, post em

I have been in a pair of Reebok Zigtechs for a year and they are the most comfortable shoes I've worn. I had microfracture surgery on my left knee 3 years ago and this is the first pair of shoes that I have been able to run in and not feel a significant impact on my knee. I highly recommend them to anyone.

Adidas makes good shoes. They're VERY comfortable and last a VERY long time (had one pair for over four years and is still in good condition). I personally like the Dragons (made by Adidas, of course)

i might be showing my age but i love my newbalance by far the most comfortable shoes ive ever owned and usually find them on sale for $30to $40

also one of the only shoes still produced in the U.S.A.

My current shoes are K-Swiss Tubes, I was very leary of buying these but am very satisfied with the purchase. They are comfortable and have lasted very good so far.

I had my foot broke by an 8-900 pound steel beam and most of the time I end up hateing the shoes I'm wearing in a month or two but if they are on sale when we take the kid school shopping I will get another pair.