Child care and pet sitting offered.

saralynn518

If anyone in the C-bus area needs a sitter or knows of someone who does, I am available.

I am currently CPR/AED certified, background and education as a Medical Assistant, and worked in security for over 8 yrs. I have had to respond to medical emergencies in the past, one was life threatening and I was the first responder. I also worked at a summer camp for two years as a counselor and the Arts & Crafts Director. During college I worked as a tutor for high school students and I was a big sister with Big Brothers Big Sisters for 3 years.

Completely clean background. Have my own transportation. Available anytime. Great with pets too if you need a pet sitter! I have several pets of my own and have always been around animals. Studied animal behavior in college as well.

If anyone in the C-bus area needs a sitter or knows of someone who does, I am available.

I am currently CPR/AED certified, background and education as a Medical Assistant, and worked in security for over 8 yrs. I have had to respond to medical emergencies in the past, one was life threatening and I was the first responder. I also worked at a summer camp for two years as a counselor and the Arts & Crafts Director. During college I worked as a tutor for high school students and I was a big sister with Big Brothers Big Sisters for 3 years.

Completely clean background. Have my own transportation. Available anytime. Great with pets too if you need a pet sitter! I have several pets of my own and have always been around animals. Studied animal behavior in college as well.

If you were closer, we need someone.

Actually, yeah I probably could. He knows you think he's a dick so he doesn't take you seriously...

Oh yeah, I forgot, we have a dog that I'd like to call football. Maybe you could help with that as well, if you weren't clear out in grovetucky.

Oh yeah, I forgot, we have a dog that I'd like to call football. Maybe you could help with that as well, if you weren't clear out in grovetucky.

Not sure if you're joking or not on that one. Did you need him trained or do you just like kicking him around a bit?

Maybe both! :lol:

No, I don't kick the dog around. She's just a very difficult to train animal. Personally, I don't think she gets enough attention. I never even wanted her, and I bet I pay more attention to her than everyone else in the house, and I DON'T LIKE HER! :lol: I get so mad when the boys won't take her out with them to play, even though once they do play with her, they have fun. Maybe the boys need re-named to football?

Maybe both! :lol:

No, I don't kick the dog around. She's just a very difficult to train animal. Personally, I don't think she gets enough attention. I never even wanted her, and I bet I pay more attention to her than everyone else in the house, and I DON'T LIKE HER! :lol: I get so mad when the boys won't take her out with them to play, even though once they do play with her, they have fun. Maybe the boys need re-named to football?

PM sent

Do you watch cat and what size cats do you watch

http://www.ohioriders.net/picture.php?albumid=898&pictureid=10999

I would be in 7th heaven taking care of your cats. I've seen pictures! I originally went to college for zoology. Kept it as part of one of my minors. Was my dream growing up to work with the big cats. As much as I'd love to cuddle with them, I understand they are still feral and would be realistic about the situation :( You're probably just toying with my emotions though...

I'd rather watch the mongoose and snakes. :D Their shit stinks less.;)

Snakes are fine as long as I don't have to feed them live mice. At least infants don't have teeth and go batshit crazy on you.

But honestly, I do need work. I will train dogs or walk them if you want that. If you want me to be your hired pooper-scooper, I'll do that too.

One unemployed person to another, I'd still rather watch the mongoose and snakes. :lol:

It's a bit beyond unemployment for me. I'll still take the nasty diapers lol. However, there isn't much I wouldn't do for money right now. As long as it's safe, I won't get arrested/caught, and I am physically capable of it (NO DONKEY SHOWS), I'm open to suggestions. I'd prefer to keep my most of my morals in check, but I'm not too picky at this point. Dog poop isn't my forte, but I'd pick it up lol.

Oh, and as of about 30 minutes ago, I now need a new used couch.

Edited by saralynn518

However, there isn't much I wouldn't do for money right now.

Oh, and as of about 30 minutes ago, I now need a new used couch.

Hey! This is a family motorcycle forum, not craigs list personal adds! :lol:

:o Hope you can find some work, it really sucks out there and it's unlikely to get any better for a long time. :(

She my baby been bit twice when she was a cub. Now she act like she going to bite but in my mind that day will happen never let your guard down when handle big cats. You would have to get pass the biting then you might be able to cuddle with them. But they still have the wildness in them and the lynx is worst for that they tell you when they are done playing with you.

She my baby been bit twice when she was a cub. Now she act like she going to bite but in my mind that day will happen never let your guard down when handle big cats. You would have to get pass the biting then you might be able to cuddle with them. But they still have the wildness in them and the lynx is worst for that they tell you when they are done playing with you.

Maybe I can see them someday! I'd say never let your guard down with any wild animal. They can change moods in a flash. Kinda like me...

I would be interested in someone to clean my back yard once a week after my dog, also may have some miscilanious gardening and things. I live in Reynoldsburg. PM me a price if you are interested.

Shame your not closer hell we pay my mother in law $50 a week to clean our house and she doesn't need the money. Someday I'd pay somebody to watch my nephew for a little bit at least. We babysit him on our off days since his Mon has no support from the sperm donor. Good luck with your search.

Shame your not closer hell we pay my mother in law $50 a week to clean our house and she doesn't need the money. Someday I'd pay somebody to watch my nephew for a little bit at least. We babysit him on our off days since his Mon has no support from the sperm donor. Good luck with your search.

Where do you live?