Powersports store - west side of Cleveland?

TomF

Hey guys,

I'm still fairly new to the area. I haven't run across any good dealerships/stores in my area yet. Went down to Cleveland Motorsports which should be renamed "Cleveland boat dealer with a-hole employees."

Need a place other than Autozone to buy oil, fluids, chain lube, maybe even some gear or other accessories.

Who's good?

State 8 or Rick Roush are the only big ones in the area I know but I only use either when I absolutely HAVE to. After visiting Iron Pony in Cbus, its hard to like anywhere around here :lol:

Need a place other than Autozone to buy oil, fluids, chain lube, maybe even some gear or other accessories.

Who's good?

the internet.

Sill's Honda has some very limited stuff in stock. maybe chain lube, etc. Their gear selection is limited to helmets though.

I use walmart oil, but then again I change mine every 2-4 days of riding, so it doesn't really get a chance to degrade that much...

Well if your looking for any Mechanical work for your bike, my buddy Jake is the most knowledgeable guy on most any bike out. He is just a local guy but he has some really good prices for quality of work he does. He's in Wellington which is like a 25 minute drive from you.