everyone do me a favor please?

Steve Butters

my cousin is in some contest and i usually dont post up crap like this, but if she wins she gets free senior pictures from a professional and those are really expensive now a days.

it takes 2 seconds to vote, no sign up, no giving out email, nothing....literally just click a vote button

http://www.messmerphotography.blogspot.com/

theres the link, scroll to the bottom and click Kerri ...i would greatly appreciate it!

for every vote she gets ill post up a naked pic of Casper

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ i agree...but it just started this morning...if she whored 100 votes in a day then you never know what will happen in a week, the other people may catch up....she posted on fb and got votes, only allows one vote per IP, so it should be slowing down for her soon

thanks for helpin her out

like i said - its one vote per IP, not voting every day....so i think by the end it will not be as drastic...she got 100 votes from her facebook friends, so aside from OR, she would be topped out just about....im sure the other kids will get some facebook friends support sometime during the next week, the contest just opened today

i dont know lol....shes way ahead at the moment, but i think the other kids just havent put the word out yet....the only one loser enough to have 2 facebook friends is ringo

i just voted, and if your like me, you can unplug your modem for 10 seconds and get a new ip everytime lol

edit- nvm, they must be tracking it by mac address cuz it didnt work

edit again lol- it is by mac address cuz i just voted on my phone too which is connected to my home network

Edited by JStump