Tons of Dubstep

Das Borgen

Some would consider a mixing board an instrument

i'd have to agree. Not gonna lie before this past saturday I considered "dj-ing" pretty mindless and easy until I saw the drummer for my favorite rock band hit the shit out of a mixing board and make it sound really amazing. I had more respect for anyone using a mixing board at that point than ever

i'd have to agree. Not gonna lie before this past saturday I considered "dj-ing" pretty mindless and easy until I saw the drummer for my favorite rock band hit the shit out of a mixing board and make it sound really amazing. I had more respect for anyone using a mixing board at that point than ever

Probably was an akai...im not sure how I feel about drummers using a drum machine. Just means theyre not good enough to play it themselves.

Probably was an akai...im not sure how I feel about drummers using a drum machine. Just means theyre not good enough to play it themselves.

He wasn't using it during their actual songs. It was when the rest of the band takes a break to smoke or drink or whatever. In past shows he usually does a long kick ass drum solo and this most recent show I saw he was using whatever it was to make electronic music. All I know is it sounded really awesome

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...