Hey Douche...

Jamez

I have a little venting to do here...

So I was heading south on 28 in Goshen Ohio. I was in my car and was waiting at the light on 28 at the corner of Dick Flynn Blvd. An older guy on a bike ( I want to say Harley but I couldn't tell ) was waiting opposite of me and was turning left.

Our light turns green and we all start to go and this douche bag decides that he's too late or too important to wait and goes ahead and turns left in front of me and another guy.

Both me and the other car jam on our brakes and the motorcyclist doesn't even attempt to stop. The motorcyclist moron just keeps on going and doesn't even look at us. Me and the other guy in a car look and each other and shake our heads.

It was scary. It was definately close and was 100000000% the cyclists fault. Fortunately I give every motorcycle extra time and space or I think I would have macked him.

I'm not sure but I have a "start see motorcycles" sticker on my rear window. I believe that if I didn't have that on my car and put the idea in other drivers heads at that moment, the guy on the bike would have had a bad day.

***dear guy on the bike at the corner of 28 and Dick Flynn Blvd at about 5pm 7/11. Your a Douche bag and you look like an asshole. Keep up the rediculous driving and you won't be riding too long. You give everyone a bad name. Dick.

A lot of times we talk about terrible car drivers but motorcyclists are people too. Therefore there has to be bad motorcycle drivers. Please stay safe out there everyone.

Edited by Jamez
  • Downvote 1

I'll cut in front of you on my Harley every chance I get squid. I'm surpised you saw the makeof my bike, I though you would be too busy looking at the tread on my tires.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

that's because you were in Goshen. the alabama of cincy.

Alabama....thats being FAR too nice. I hate Goshen so much

Its actually rediculous that I can't ask a question that I believe is a fair question without little children chiming in with smartass comments trying to sound cool to all their forum buddies.

We get it, your edgy.

I stated that most all modern tires are excellent and comparable.

I stated that I don't race.

I stated that I believe most people don't ride to what a tire is capable of.

Wtf is wrong there?

I guess it was a big mistake on my part asking that sort of question. I didn't realize that I'm in a professional racers forum.

Am I wrong? Please correct me if I am. But if all you have to say is childish bullshit then you can stay the fuck out of my thread if you don't like what I ask.

..... and if given the oppurtunity again ill run your ass over and then back over you many times. Dick.

It's not just the tire pattern thread. Had you considered that it's not cool to post potential death threats toward other unknown riders on a motorcycle forum?

Yeah, sometimes I have no patience for people in cars that are just idling across intersections. Come on people put down your phone, hamburger, energy drink, etc...; and pay attention. :)

Oh yeah, I really like the tread pattern of my Michelin Pilot Power 2CTs.

Its actually rediculous that I can't ask a question that I believe is a fair question without little children chiming in with smartass comments trying to sound cool to all their forum buddies.

We get it, your edgy.

Wtf is wrong there?

I guess it was a big mistake on my part asking that sort of question. I didn't realize that I'm in a professional racers forum.

Am I wrong? Please correct me if I am. But if all you have to say is childish bullshit then you can stay the fuck out of my thread if you don't like what I ask.

I didn't think anybody was actually getting mad about? I thought it was just funny cracks at what appeared to be the motorcycle version of a "ricer" type question. Sorry you are butt hurt about it, hope we can all be friends :dunno:

We get it, your edgy.

Wtf is wrong there?

life is a lot easier if you don't take things so serious-like. I didn't think I was even being too much of an asshole. i was just amazed i missed it.

also, it's not ridiculous to expect a little bit of ribbing if you ask such a blatant poser question like "i want mad aggressive tread pattern, bros... what do?"

same goes for bad-azz neon/LED lights, and spikey bar ends, or chrome everything, or "what's with the gear nazis", etc etc etc.... it's a personal style thing, it's your money and your bike, and that's just fine. but you ask for opinions on a forum full of potential strange assholes, you get strange asshole opinions. if YOU don't like that, don't post while looking up at us expectantly with your puppy eyes, putting your jaws around the curb and hoping for nothing but unicorns and good feelings... you're just gonna get your feelings curb stomped like just another innocent puppy on the internet.

now go get some pilot powers or Q2's for less than $200/set, and good job on not running that harley guy over. see? we DID manage to stop with a happy ending.

life is a lot easier if you don't take things so serious-like. I didn't think I was even being too much of an asshole. i was just amazed i missed it.

also, it's not ridiculous to expect a little bit of ribbing if you ask such a blatant poser question like "i want mad aggressive tread pattern, bros... what do?"

same goes for bad-azz neon/LED lights, and spikey bar ends, or chrome everything, or "what's with the gear nazis", etc etc etc.... it's a personal style thing, it's your money and your bike, and that's just fine. but you ask for opinions on a forum full of potential strange assholes, you get strange asshole opinions. if YOU don't like that, don't post while looking up at us expectantly with your puppy eyes, putting your jaws around the curb and hoping for nothing but unicorns and good feelings... you're just gonna get your feelings curb stomped like just another innocent puppy on the internet.

now go get some pilot powers or Q2's for less than $200/set, and good job on not running that harley guy over. see? we DID manage to stop with a happy ending.

I see some potential signature worthy quotes sprinkled in there :bow:

The last time I read the tread on a Harley, the tire was on backwards...

I thought they made HD tires reversible so that couldn't happen? :D

We make a lot of noise about cars not seeing us and not paying attention but it is worth noting the lack of riding ability, road sense and observation amungst parts of the MC community. We all have to share the road and if you can't share the road, stay in the garage. :rolleyes:

I cannot account for why people would jump the light and turn in front of people. Yes, they do it. Thankfully nothing too large tries it. I've seen cars, suvs, mini vans, trucks, buses, and motorcycles do it. Guess they were all in a funk and in a hurry. I used to think that they must be from a state where left turns go first. Nope, not likely.

Sometimes rather scary when they cut it a bit close and make people slam on the brakes.

I posted a couple of years ago that I saw a COTA mini bus turn in front of traffic like that. Amazed because the mini bus actually tipped over quite far. Clueless as to why the COTA driver would do that.

Just got back from dinner, saw some kid, late teens-early 20s on a cruiser, literally holding his cell between his head and his shoulder, and using it.

I wish I was kidding because I almost whipped the car around and beat his ass for being so Fing stupid.

I mean I normally stick up for cyclist, but lately, I have been having a hard time, some people are just stupid.