Girls gone wild bus hits can opener in Delaware

NightRider

ummm millions of dollars to lower the road way?

fucking clowns....that job would be cheap as hell....scalp out the asphalt and base, and dig out the ground a little bit for about 100yds then repave

they just dont wanna lose that $4000/yr theyre getting from fines from idjits hitting it

you apparently haven't ridden down Lane ave on OSU campus :o

As soon as i posted this, i realized...someone might mention OSU campus. With the exception of the campus, what else do you got?

I had that pleasure sometime last year. A beautiful blonde coming out of one of the shops, wearing a yellow sundress and white heels. Seriously could have given Brooklyn Decker a run for her money. Among others, but that one...i remember the most.

http://trashcars.net/v/745/motorcycle-rear-ends-car.html

I have seen that happen, having lived in Delaware all my life. It literally will peal the top of a semi off into a wadded up piece of metal. The top I saw was completely skinned and lying on the ground. I had to look at the semi twice to see where the metal was from.

ummm millions of dollars to lower the road way?

fucking clowns....that job would be cheap as hell....scalp out the asphalt and base, and dig out the ground a little bit for about 100yds then repave

they just dont wanna lose that $4000/yr theyre getting from fines from idjits hitting it

This wouldn't work with the bridge in question. The reason people hit it is the bridge height is deceptive. From the bridge to the ground directly below it is 12' something I believe. The bridge is level with the road about 15 - 20 yards out from the bridge and drops to go under the bridge. Kinda like --------\___/--------. As the trucks begin climbing out of the "valley" the rear axles of the tractor are ~6" from the bottom as are the rear axles of the trailer on the other side. Causing the top of the trailer to be ~6" higher. The longer the wheelbase of the rig the higher it will be going thru the underpass.

Lake street in Delaware is not the place to look for chicks. It's more like 50 year old women with summer teeth. More like grannies gone wild.

Ohio Wesleyan University is there (although I'm sure you know this...). My Alma mater :p. I can only imagine the chaos that GGW caused being there. The townies must've gone nuts (no offense). Lord have mercy. What is sad is that I had to look up Lake Street to see where it was.

Ohio Wesleyan University is there (although I'm sure you know this...). My Alma mater :p. I can only imagine the chaos that GGW caused being there. The townies must've gone nuts (no offense). Lord have mercy. What is sad is that I had to look up Lake Street to see where it was.

It's July and most of OWU is quiet. Besides the students don't go to lake street after dark. Hell its the line between the "good side" of town and the not so "good side" of town. The only good thing on lake street is the inkspot tattoo shop. The students stay at clancys or the back stretch.