Farmstead (For Hospice)

2talltim

This is a poker run but with a twist. It is hosted by Dick and Evowne Dailey of mount vernon at their home and all money goes to Hospice. They welcome all to camp out days before and after completly FREE. They host one hell of a party after the ride. Food, games, bon fire, bands, autions, tattoo aritst, burn out pit, (dyno guys were there last year). BYOB or they sell it there. By far the best biker fund raiser event any where, good times for a good cause..Any other info needed just ask me

http://farmsteadpokerrun.com/

Flyer2011.jpg.w560h719.jpg

Edited by 2talltim

• 2 weeks later...

Tim,

This looks like fun, but I did go to the website and looked at the pics library. It looks like it is very heavy on the HD types, if so, is there a negative light shined on non cruiser riders?

I don't have a problem with neg. feedback about riding a Concours, but I also don't want to pay my fees, and look like a junior high kid at his first dance. :wtf:

I would be up for a campout and would probably arrive on Fri evening.

Please let me know, I might have a few buddies who would join in the fun, they are the ones that are a little apprehensive about possible attitudes.

Thanks for any info you can privide.

Ride safe all.

Greg

Tim,

This looks like fun, but I did go to the website and looked at the pics library. It looks like it is very heavy on the HD types, if so, is there a negative light shined on non cruiser riders?

I don't have a problem with neg. feedback about riding a Concours, but I also don't want to pay my fees, and look like a junior high kid at his first dance. :wtf:

I would be up for a campout and would probably arrive on Fri evening.

Please let me know, I might have a few buddies who would join in the fun, they are the ones that are a little apprehensive about possible attitudes.

Thanks for any info you can privide.

Ride safe all.

Greg

It is a fairly heavy HD/cruiser croud but I've done it the last 4 years on my sport bike and never have been booed or heckled, but a lot of these local boys know me or know who I am. Last year the biggest cheers ere for a guy on a intecepter at the burn out pit, he roasted it till it popped those HD boys loved that. As long as weather is permitting we/I will be camping out friday and sat night, and will be setting up Thurs night, so I can rope off a bigger spot if needs be

The group I ride with are mostly jap cruisers that do not drink at the stops, but when we return and park the bikes it's hammer down. There is always lots of food and plenty of fun. Dick and E. Are awesome host

Edited by 2talltim

If anyone wants to ride and camp out...I have extra tents, coolers, chairs ect I can bring in the car to make your packing light, and I can run you to the store for supplies if need be...there is fast food and a kick ass diner on that side of town that has the best breakfast around..anything else im leaving out im sure we can accommodate

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not at all just an HD party!! ALL BIKES ARE WLCOME!! NO SNOBS PRESENT!! If you ride, then you should be there. Every single poker run in our area ALWAYS has all types of bikes!! Even the local bikeer bars on a fri or sat night. No one, and i mean NO ONE out here cares what you ride!! So, please come out!